No announcement yet.

Loma fights just aren't interesting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    It’s not about loma, it’s about your stupid statement and inability to make a compelling argument. “I’d beat loma’s ass cuz brock lesnar”.😂

No, my logic is that I'm twice his size and his boxing skills wouldn't mean squat after I take him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      No, my logic is that I'm twice his size and his boxing skills wouldn't mean squat after I take him down.
      So you’re 300lbs in good shape? Yet you’re saying you couldn’t beat up canelo? Idk man, apparently loma was some type of sambo/judo prodigy as a kid...you don’t just forget muscle memory. It would probably be enough to deal with some average wrestling. It’s a stupid unverifiable statement anyway and isn’t really worth arguing about.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        The white posters you mean? Dont be shy to say it...
        No I mean the scumbag wing of the fan base. Not all kov/ggg/Loma fans are like that. Only about 5-10%. If you notice I always differentiate between that group from the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          It's just hard to get excited about such miniature men fighting. Once they get down to the 120-130lb divisions, you start to feel like you're watching women's boxing or some special Olympics event. They're just such small men.

It's great he's able to dominate, but being the best midget doesn't change the fact that you're a midget. Watching normal size men fight is just way more intriguing.
          Gonna be hard to take you as a Serious boxing fan after this thread .

Comment

Can we please stop with posters thinking they can beat up professional fighters ( especially some of the best in the sport ) or think with a little training they can or achieve what they’ve achieved

Newsflash : These guys would beat the f.uck out of all you guys without leaving 1st gear you wouldn’t stand a have a chance , even if your taller , outweigh them or have limited combat sport experience you’d get boot stomped

Just Stop it

Comment

If you appreciate Boxing, you appreciate what they bring.

They have the most skills. The highest fitness levels. They are the quickest.

If you don't like Loma, I don't understand how you can call yourself a Boxing diehard. The guy is one of the most skilled Boxers in the last 30 years. Some would say of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                No I mean the scumbag wing of the fan base. Not all kov/ggg/Loma fans are like that. Only about 5-10%. If you notice I always differentiate between that group from the other.
                Makes sense. But I think all groupies are bad. Floyd, Manny, GGG, Canelo all have their sh#-tty fan base

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  Makes sense. But I think all groupies are bad. Floyd, Manny, GGG, Canelo all have their sh#-tty fan base
                  Fair points. No fanbase is comprised of all rational fans.

Comment

Working...
                  X