No announcement yet.

Boxnation picks up Mayweather-Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxnation picks up Mayweather-Cotto

Not sure if this is good news for you guys but Rafael just tweeted it so figured I'd give you the heads up if you didn't hear already.

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
    Good news for the British #FightFreaks: Mayweather-Cotto will be televised on @boxnationtv on May 5. #boxing
    about an hour ago

was hoping it would be part of the sky golden boy deal so it would be on HD but ah well it'll do, at least its not on primetime

Comment

What happened to sky goldenboy deal?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        What happened to sky goldenboy deal?!?
        im guessing since its mayweathers fight technically its mayweather promotions so he can sell it to anyone he wants

Comment

Ye mayweather would do that. Gutted. Well will download it. Lets hope other big fights will be on sky sports.

Comment

oh god, haven't been too impressed with boxnations coverage so far but we'll see.

great coup for them though.

Comment

iv got boxnation, but i still wont be watching this fight.

Comment

FUUUUUUUUUKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Total and Utter Bollocks!

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                  FUUUUUUUUUKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Total and Utter Bollocks!
                  you're bound to know someone with boxnation, good excuse to go round theirs and stay on the beer until 5am. Or 5pm if Cotto wins.........

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                    you're bound to know someone with boxnation, good excuse to go round theirs and stay on the beer until 5am. Or 5pm if Cotto wins.........
                    Meh i guess i could hit some of my ULTRA Casual boxing fan friend's houses.....

This is the type of fight i Really just wanna sit at home with the missus, just a few cold beers and a couple of spliffs and enjoy with no ruckus and noise though bro. Fools wont appreciate Money's artistry or Cotto's class and i will miss alot of the snipits u hear in commentry and in the corner plus i will no doubt end up too pissed to remember it all! Man when im steaming which i will have to be to hang at a mate's at 5AM i can barely enjoy a good fight myself unlness its like a scene from Saw 6 with blood and guts everywhere and carnage and screaming agony and.... u get the drift, blood thirsty drunk!

Seriously thinking about biting the bullet and just getting SKY again but its a tough decision because my missus works at BT and we get Vision Dirt cheap with Sky Sports 1 and 2....

IF Cotto wins i wont sleep for a week!

Comment

Working...
                    X