No announcement yet.

Donald Trump keeping it classy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump keeping it classy

"@realDonaldTrump: Isn’t it interesting that the tragedy in Paris took place in one of the toughest gun control countries in the world?"

How can someone who apparently aspires to be the next President be so wreckless.

There are others but this probably encapsulates the worst.
    Attention. Grabbing and agenda driven garbage.

There are over 30 gun deaths in america each day and a school shooting literally once every 2 weeks. Trump wouldn't know that though, he's lived his entire life in his daddies mansion.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
      There are over 30 gun deaths in america each day and a school shooting literally once every 2 weeks. Trump wouldn't know that though, he's lived his entire life in his daddies mansion.
      It's not even that for me but lack of any empathy is astounding.
      The use of the word interesting and tone is absurd in my opinion.

Comment

and you can own guns in France as well as the UK, you just have to go through a process too make sure you're not mentally ill and are ready to store them safetly. You just can't own mass murder weapons like a handgun or assault rifle (French can get a handgun, although very difficult). We had a handgun wielding nutter kill an entire classroom of kids in the 90s, we banned handguns and haven't had a single school shooting since.
        Last edited by Monaco Slim; 01-08-2015, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Nobody in the states takes Donald fucking Trump seriously as a Presidential candidate.

Neither should you blokes across the pond.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Nobody in the states takes Donald fucking Trump seriously as a Presidential candidate.

Neither should you blokes across the pond.
            That's good to hear.
            Unfortunately he stirs a lot of stupid opinions which don't reflect well!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky_Monk View Post
              That's good to hear.
              Unfortunately he stirs a lot of stupid opinions which don't reflect well!
              The majority of politicians and wannabe pols have stupid garbage flying out of their collective c0ck holsters.

I'll eat my fucking computer if Trump gets the GOP nod, much less wins the office.

Comment

Trump was just drumming up free publicity with all that Presidential noise...even he didn't take himself seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Trump was just drumming up free publicity with all that Presidential noise...even he didn't take himself seriously.
                  That's exactly my point. Using a mass killing is pretty low

Comment

Donald Trump has a security team to protect his hair from the wind when it blows.

Comment

Working...
                    X