No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    It always surprises me how many people communist fool by making overtures to things such as peace, justice, democracy. It's like the devil telling you he's not the devil.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Yes play dumb.. This is "republican hell" "enjoy your vote" first he clearly has actually helped the vast majority of Americans

But that's not even the point.. here you were crying about Republicans being responsible for Americans being bankrupt.

If that's the case what the fuk did the democrats.. the party supposedly for the working man.. women.. minorities do huh? Why according to you do all these people have no money? Trumps been in power what barely 3 years? He undid all of Obama's "good work"? Fuk no you ******
      Don’t bring dems in it. The line of discussion was that trump was being wages up. Republicans haven’t done ****. I can’t say dems did either. But deficits, taxes, richer gettting richer, etc I blame the republicans.

Dems have their faults. But I vehemently disagree with a lot of what the right does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        CNN no longer fake news?
        Of course they are which makes the significance of the statement crystal clear...but if you feel the need to somehow make light of that reality knock yourself out.
        Last edited by jaded; 01-17-2020, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          It always surprises me how many people communist fool by making overtures to things such as peace, justice, democracy. It's like the devil telling you he's not the devil.
          Communism on paper, in theory is great.

It however doesnt take into account human nature.

Selfishness, laziness, greed, etc. is part of human nature and cant be overcome no matter how great the theory is on paper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Communism on paper, in theory is great.

It however doesnt take into account human nature.

Selfishness, laziness, greed, etc. is part of human nature and cant be overcome no matter how great the theory is on paper.
            Exactly right.

When I discuss it with my friends or colleagues, they think I'm cold hearted. It is simply the reality. Human nature is part bad. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Exactly right.

When I discuss it with my friends or colleagues, they think I'm cold hearted. It is simply the reality. Human nature is part bad. Period.
              Anything that depends on ppl doing the right thing or good thing will fail imo.

Capitalism works because it depends on greed and selfishness.

The trick is to make that greed and selfishness work for society.

Comment

• Bwuhahaha

This is gold and exactly how to deal with a corrupt pos like Nunes

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...o-nunes-threat

Moo *****

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  Don’t bring dems in it. The line of discussion was that trump was being wages up. Republicans haven’t done ****. I can’t say dems did either. But deficits, taxes, richer gettting richer, etc I blame the republicans.

Dems have their faults. But I vehemently disagree with a lot of what the right does.
                  Deficit didn't go up under Obama? Taxes? good luck if Warren or Bernie get in.. you will be taxed through the nose.. Oh and who cares about a few million jobs lost which would surely happen if Sanders in particular ever got in

Don't bring dems into it? you were bringing republicans into it? Yet here you are acting like Republicans are the problem for lack of wage growth.. despite these charts showing otherwise (Btw Trump is president and he's republican).. Unemployment is also at almost 50 year lows yet short of turning Mcdonalds workers into millionaires it will never be good enough

There is a reason the democratic party is being torn from the inside by the Far left.. If you think the majority of the democratic party give a **** about the working class.. They are just as bad as republicans in that regard.. the thing is they pretend and preach otherwise
                  Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 01-18-2020, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Deficit didn't go up under Obama? Taxes? good luck if Warren or Bernie get in.. you will be taxed through the nose.. Oh and who cares about a few million jobs lost which would surely happen if Sanders in particular ever got in

Don't bring dems into it? you were bringing republicans into it? Yet here you are acting like Republicans are the problem for lack of wage growth.. despite these charts showing otherwise (Btw Trump is president and he's republican).. Unemployment is also at almost 50 year lows yet short of turning Mcdonalds workers into millionaires it will never be good enough

There is a reason the democratic party is being torn from the inside by the Far left.. If you think the majority of the democratic party give a **** about the working class.. They are just as bad as republicans in that regard.. the thing is they pretend and preach otherwise
                    Democrats are much better at handling the economy

Do your research

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Democrats are much better at handling the economy

Do your research
                      Hunter, put the pipe down. Our economy is killing it, lowest unemployment rate in like 50 years, lowest African American, Asian, women, Hispanic unemployment ever. Median family income up near $10,000 a year, highest African American small business ownership ever, over 4% GDP.

DO YOUR RESEARCH

Comment

Working...
                      X