Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF...Jeff "The Hornet" Horn pieces up Corcoran...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF...Jeff "The Hornet" Horn pieces up Corcoran...

I don't want excuses, ya'll.

I don't want to hear about corrupt judges.

I don't want to hear about "home field advantage swayed the judges".

I don't want to hear about robberies.

I don't want to hear about drug testing.

I don't want to hear about inept refs.

I don't want to hear about Corcoran's low KO count and pillow punching.

I don't want to hear about the fact Corcoran brutally lost to the only named fighter he ever faced.

I don't want to hear people calling Corcoran a bum. You had your chance before the fight.

IF The Hornet bullies and swarms all over Corcoran and beats him just like he did Manny - decision or otherwise - it's time for you to recognize this man as not a flash in the pan.

He is a flash in the pan.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      He is a flash in the pan.
      Nobody gives a flying **** about Horn other than like 2 people on these forums

Comment

Corcoran ain’t **** he’s a one dimensional come forward fighter. Horn SHOULD deal with him easily

Comment

I hate to use boxrec as my trumping argument, but Corcoran is ranked 74th. There are at LEAST 40 fighters better than him in the division. Maybe 100.

This fight tells us absolutely nothing about Horn. This barely qualifies as a tuneup.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            I hate to use boxrec as my trumping argument, but Corcoran is ranked 74th. There are at LEAST 40 fighters better than him in the division. Maybe 100.

This fight tells us absolutely nothing about Horn. This barely qualifies as a tuneup.
            If you ask people on here, Jeff "The Hornet" Horn is such a bum that Corcoran beats him easy.

All I'm saying is, if that's true, IF the Hornet beats the snot out of Corcoran, I don't want backtracking.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              If you ask people on here, Jeff "The Hornet" Horn is such a bum that Corcoran beats him easy.

All I'm saying is, if that's true, IF the Hornet beats the snot out of Corcoran, I don't want backtracking.
              ... No. There are plenty of people who thought he lost vs. Pac. There are plenty of people who think he's not a great fighter. But even before his win over Pac, he was still top10 ranked fighter. Corcoran is not. He's not even in the same stratosphere.

This forum loves to use the word "bum" for all kinds of fighters. Kell Brook is a bum. Andre Berto is a bum. Frankie Gavin is a bum. Josesito Lopez is a bum.

There's an ocean of difference between those bums. There's no backtracking on anything. Corcoran is worse than Alexander Brand was to Andre Ward. This is an easy gimmie fight for Horn. If he doesn't win, it will the biggest upset of last 5 years.

Comment

Hornet is going to smoke him

Won;t be thagt competitive

Comment

Who has said corocan or whatever ges called is going to win?

Hes a domestic level fighter ffs

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    ... No.
                    Yes. Cases-in-point:

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Hope TS is trolling.

Horn is a bum nothing else and manny is old and yet still beat him.
                    Originally posted by Bumdre Ward View Post
                    Jeff Horn is a bum, boycott this fight.
                    Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    When you a bum like Jeff Horn theres no time to waste : theres a strong chance Horny takes an L vs. a clubfighter in his next voluntary defense. Besides Pac only one other man can will produce a lucrative purse for this reason he called out 'Money' Mayweather.

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                    Wouldnt watch this bum fight if you paid me plus their wont be any testing for this pos fight......no thanks 👎
                    Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Horn is a bum. This is an easy win for Manny. We all know it. The only real question is why isn't there PED testing so Horn can at least have a chance. I expect a Manny ko win.
                    Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    A hype job with a lacking resume for top p4p beating a fouling nobody that robbed Pacquiao makes him a star??? Ffs... he will not be a star unless he fights and beats the other non World Bob Organization belt. I don't think he beats Thurman or Spence to do that either. Beating Jeff Horn is nothing. Just another bum beltholder for his crap resume.
                    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Jeff Horn is a bum. He'a a bigger underdog than McGregor.

Comment

Working...
                    X