Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we acknowledge the hypocrisy of GGG haters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we acknowledge the hypocrisy of GGG haters?

After the failed test:

GGG: "Canelo doesn't need drugs, he is a good fighter and we will see what happens with future tests."

GGG haters: "Man look at this b*tch, MR. 97k can never walk away from a payday like this. He is going to let him cheat because he is a sellout."

GGG:"Canelo is a drug cheat. I'll walk away from the fight if I need to."

GGG Haters: "Man look at this b*tch. This little Kazakh is scared to death of the rematch."

Boxing fans in general are incredibly stupid and about the most hypocritical in all sports. I do think GGG has some of the nuttiest detractors probably because most of them are Mayweather fans and the majority of them aren't real boxing fans and are most interested in who's ducking who (unless the ducking doesn't suit their narrative) and in a small selection of fighters based on Mayweather vs. Pacquaio. They put fighters in teams.

Comment

This site is regressing and now overrun with trolls, the weird part is there are dudes who have been on here for years that were actual good posters now falling in line with the troll behavior. It's making boxing fans look super soft as fk right now and why i'm on other boxing sites now.

Comment

Golovkin haters are haters of all things fun and exciting. They don't watch boxing for entertainment, they watch it to see if the black, Mexican or American wins. God forbid they ever support a European fighter.

Comment

These guys are legit making excuses for a guy that popped for peds and shown on video stacking his wraps.

I mean it’s a mental illness at this point

Comment

People really been exposing them selves as stupid fanboys who will support a cheat and bash the guy trying to expose him. Complete lack of reason and logic

Comment

Gg always has been a coward

Comment

Question should be why does Golovkin always flip flop? The guy is a born liar but his fans act like he's the most honest man on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
                  After the failed test:

GGG: "Canelo doesn't need drugs, he is a good fighter and we will see what happens with future tests."

GGG haters: "Man look at this b*tch, MR. 97k can never walk away from a payday like this. He is going to let him cheat because he is a sellout."

GGG:"Canelo is a drug cheat. I'll walk away from the fight if I need to."

GGG Haters: "Man look at this b*tch. This little Kazakh is scared to death of the rematch."
                  If he earnestly believes that Saul Alvarez is a drug cheat, walk away from the fight, full stop. Fight Billy Joe Saunders for the full unification and let Alvarez come back when he can prove that he's clean.

Either walk or shut the **** up and fight. Golovkin and his camp are doing neither; they're more than ready to take the money and are preemptively building in a face-saving excuse were Golovkin to get handled in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    Golovkin haters are haters of all things fun and exciting. They don't watch boxing for entertainment, they watch it to see if the black, Mexican or American wins. God forbid they ever support a European fighter.
                    Pretty much this.

Case in point: They hate GGG claiming they don't like KO guys they prefer "skilled boxers" but love Wilder and hate Loma. WTF?

Comment

Working...
                    X