Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can we start calling AJ anthony chickenson yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    The name chickenson doesn't work with Joshua's name like it does Stevenson.

Can you tell us why?
    it works...we can make anything work

it will especially work when aj goes to hbo to avoid the wilder fight...

you don't think hearn got two C level HW's on an hbo time slot cause he wants to keep AJ around on the same network as wilder do you?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      You seem to imply it everywhere and almost everyday. It's boring.

I think after Parker he will have at most one more fight before Wilder. I am saying that by December 31st, 2018 the fight will have either happened or be signed for the first fight for either guy in 2019. My only concern is Wilder keeps asking for stupid demands like 50/50 and doesn't accept it.

This is reasonable, I don't mind Joshua and Wilder having one more fight each before facing each other by the end of the year or so. From what I've been hearing Wilder has backed off of the 50/50 demand and is willing to take a smaller percentage.

For me though if they are both still fighting other Heavyweights at years end, I definitely will criticize whoever needs to be criticized. It's leaning towards Joshua for me right now, hopefully not.
      Last edited by True That; 03-21-2018, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        wilder going over there....in the UK...at AJ's fight...to get in the ring and set this whole thing off

but AJ don't want him there....but I'm supposed to have "patience"...cause well.....its wilder and AJ...chris likes AJ(or maybe just hates wilder) and hates wilder...so "patience" is in play here....def wasn't in play when canelo was making tons of dough with khan and cotto though.....nah no patience there
        Wilder was invited to Joshua's next fight by Matchroom and Sky Sports specifically to build him as an opponent. They even did a little documentary for him before the Ortiz fight. Because no one would know who the **** he is otherwise thanks to his incompetent American promoters. Joshua's side are doing what they can to make the fight as big as it deserves to be

Comment

ok...so we will have the bet....but if AJ/wilder is next the bet is void.....seems fair right? since we would both be wrong?

I'm soooo sorry to bore you lol....of course it bores you...you cant stand wilder and you cant stand that someone is actually trying to delay fighting such a flawed piece of garage right?
          No. If it happens next I win. I think it for certain happens within 2 fights (after Parker if he wins) you think Joshua is going to duck it and go to HBO. I think it will happen next but am 70% sure. I'm 100% it happens within 2 fights provided both don't lose.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
            Wilder was invited to Joshua's next fight by Matchroom and Sky Sports specifically to build him as an opponent. They even did a little documentary for him before the Ortiz fight. Because no one would know who the **** he is otherwise thanks to his incompetent American promoters. Joshua's side are doing what they can to make the fight as big as it deserves to be
            whats another fight for wilder at the Barclays going to do for the fight?

not much

you are just trying to convince yourself....stop...the fight will do fine right now....

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              No. If it happens next I win. I think it for certain happens within 2 fights (after Parker if he wins) you think Joshua is going to duck it and go to HBO. I think it will happen next but am 70% sure. I'm 100% it happens within 2 fights provided both don't lose.
              why would you win?

you told me you think he has another fight next and are preaching me "patience" are you not? you are

thus if the fight is next we would both be wrong

so a fair deal is, if the fight isn't next, and then isn't signed by the end of the year we have a bet?

I think that is pretty fair

Comment

or do we have to wait till after his fight?

it wont matter if wilder is allowed in the ring...the fights on showtime and showtime will make wilders presence known....wilder will get camera time

meanwhile hearn is petrified and wants to take AJ to hbo

I don't think its premature to call AJ Anthony Chickenson now

Curt Henning, that's the way I remember his name being spelled too.

If you look on-line everywhere now though, they have his name as Curt Hennig.

SMH...........another example of the Mandela Effect. Lol

Comment

AJ:

- fighting in 10 days. Not AJ
                  - talking about rematching Whyte
                  - says refuses to be face to face with Wilder in same room.

AJ is beyond scared to even mention Wilder. Wilder is calling AJ out at every opportunity trying to make the damn fight.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                    Curt Henning, that's the way I remember his name being spelled too.

If you look on-line everywhere now though, they have his name as Curt Hennig.

SMH...........another example of the Mandela Effect. Lol
                    tell me about it lol...that's always the way I remember it...I think he was running with it spelled that way for a little bit and then changed it

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      AJ:

- fighting in 10 days. Not AJ
                      - talking about rematching Whyte
                      - says refuses to be face to face with Wilder in same room.

AJ is beyond scared to even mention Wilder. Wilder is calling AJ out at every opportunity trying to make the damn fight.
                      preach!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X