Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Canelo's Team Should Have Known, This is Outrageous!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey all mexican fighters can just say "yeah soz it was the meat wont happen again honest p" so they can cheat away and IF, big IF with the current laws, they get caught its no problem, no ban, no consequences, all forgotten (except maybe on forums) and on I go. Canelo will still be the house fighter, will still get gift decisions if needed and boxing loses, he will still get protected by those awful vegas judges, the worst in the world by FAR

Comment

Comment

Those are opinions. Don't want to debate with you any more you proved my point how stupid you are. Move along fan boy hater. You don't eve know the difference between an opinion or a fact. Pathetic .

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
          Those are opinions. Don't want to debate with you any more you proved my point how stupid you are. Move along fan boy hater. You don't eve know the difference between an opinion or a fact. Pathetic .

an opinion is categorically stating that G simply HAD to fight Brook

a fact is, that he could have simply selected someone else..... like has happened on NUMEROUS occasions throughout boxing history

don't be ridiculous

Golovkin is 100% responsible/accountable for his resume..... just like every other fighter, EVER !!

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
            So because Golovkin wants to prove he is the better fighter regardless of Canelo's positive test he is complacent? GTFOH. What can he really do about it? Everybody knows it happened, Canelo tested positive. It's up to NSAC and VADA to handle the aftermath. The fact that Golovkin still wants to fight on May 5th shows how confident he is and how much he wants to prove he is superior, PEDs or not.
            It's pathetic that fans are criticizing Golovkin for wanting to go forward with the fight after his opponent tests positive. If it were Golovkin who tested positive bias Canelo fans would be having a hissy fit.
            you are actually right. I thought about this and my perspective was wrong on the subject.
            there's a real bias here and everything and everybody is on Canelo's side. It is a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              Yeah. Wtf is that?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Yeah. Wtf is that?
                A debunked pic that was likely photoshopped or exagerated by Artorias.
                Originally posted by jabuppercut View Post
                folks are really gullible. This is the picture that people are saying shows Canelo had an injection after the Golovkin weigh in? Someone already posted that this is a birth mark and traces back to all Canelo's fights back to a teenager. Google shows that claim to be true. Here are past pics of Canelo the same freckle or beauty mark back to when he was a teenager dating back to fights in 2010. I don't know how to embed pics but if someone else does here they are.

https://ibb.co/mcRoQH
                https://ibb.co/mwRYsx
                https://ibb.co/mFEKXx

Not saying Canelo is clean or not but that is not an injection mark it's been on him since a kid. I personally believe this is all manufactured fake news to boost PPV sales anyhow.
                Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                LOOOOOOOOOL

i just pee'd

fookin hilarious

I said that folks should stop making silly Nostradamus predictions based on 1 pic LOOOOOOOL

Comment

Working...
                X