No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank Doubleheader Delivers Solid Rating on ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Top Rank Doubleheader Delivers Solid Rating on ESPN

Last night's Top Rank on ESPN saw Oscar Valdez (24-0, 19 KOs) retain his WBO featherweight title against Scott Quigg while fighting under a canopy at the rainy StubHub Center, the famed outdoor boxing venue in Carson, Calif. south of downtown Los Angeles. The telecast includes two of 2018's top five highest-rated fights on cable television in 2018, according to preliminary audience results from Nielsen. The Valdez vs. Quigg world championship fight aired live and exclusively on ESPN and ESPN Deportes and streamed live on the ESPN App.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hate to admit it, but bob is impressing me with the fights he's been putting on espn.

Comment

Originally posted by Dana White Sr View Post
      hate to admit it, but bob is impressing me with the fights he's been putting on espn.

I definitely like the fights, but that demo ratio is low for an ESPN event on a Saturday night.

The spin is real lol you can't compare a Showtime or HBO card with an ESPN card.

Comment

Vences v. DeLeon did the same numbers as Windmill-Ortiz

Yet Ostrich Legs is a PPV star who deserves a 50/50 split because he'll break the PPV record with a Vegas Joshua fight according to the "experts" a/k/a fan boys on here

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          Vences v. DeLeon did the same numbers as Windmill-Ortiz

Yet Ostrich Legs is a PPV star who deserves a 50/50 split because he'll break the PPV record with a Vegas Joshua fight according to the "experts" a/k/a fan boys on here
          ESPN is in 86.8M homes, Showtime is in 28.1M homes. ESPN is in more than 3x as many homes as Showtime.

https://sportstvratings.com/how-much...es-2-2-2/8738/

Comment

God bless Bob Arum.

Comment

ESPN is free tv. Sometime isn't.

Comment

Don’t ever compare ESPN to showtime, let alone hbo to showtime, wilder did impressive numbers with less

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  ESPN is in 86.8M homes, Showtime is in 28.1M homes. ESPN is in more than 3x as many homes as Showtime.

https://sportstvratings.com/how-much...es-2-2-2/8738/
                  Who...the hell...caress?????? Why do you guys argue over networks viewship numbers. This has gotten beyond ridiculous. Just enjoy boxing dude

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                    Who...the hell...caress?????? Why do you guys argue over networks viewship numbers. This has gotten beyond ridiculous. Just enjoy boxing dude
                    I replied to a post on an internet message board. It does not affect my enjoyment of the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X