Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Warns Kell Brook: Next Time I'll Break Both of Your Eyes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"i aint your mate" lolol these guys is funny though

Comment

Come on Spence you'd not have broke brooks eye if GGG didn't start ball rolling for you.
      Break Brooke eye is only thing you'd break cos you couldn't crack his chin

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        Brook must keep quiet but do all he can to make Spence his ultimate goal .I was there at ringside for the first one .Spence is good , I like him but Brook was very much in there until the tank emptied .A rematch in the future would be great if they both keep their form.
        Why do people act like there wasn't a reason the tank emptied?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          "I ain’t your mate. You started the talking, stop hiding behind the belt, man up rather than shout man down. Keep your belt nice and cosy, come see me at 154...I won’t take your belt, just your 0.. then your heart,"

The only way that could truly be funny is if Brook had beaten Spence. Since he was beaten down (literally) and got his face broken I fail to see the humor or validity in what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            The reasons for the tank emptying are as much to do with Spence as with Brook . I am not saying otherwise but Brook stayed at welterweight far too long trying to pin down glass jawed Khan for a £8m then Wembley Stadium fight from which Khan ran and ran and ran.Kell has been making welter since he was a teenager and looked like a dead man walking at the weigh in.A rematch between the two could easily go the same way but at 154 right Brook off at your peril.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post

It's selective observations lol. They want to pretend that they never saw the body shots.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                The only problem I have with the fight is Spence going up and down in weight. If he's going to 154 he should do it for good. There are a lot unanswered questions at 147. Going up in weight for one fight against a guy you pretty much dominated doesn't mean anything.

People like to say Brook was doing well early in the fight... so was Cotto against Margarito. And Spence didn't need loaded fists.
                Margarito didnt need loaded gloves either. He was just better than Miguel the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  The reasons for the tank emptying are as much to do with Spence as with Brook . I am not saying otherwise but Brook stayed at welterweight far too long trying to pin down glass jawed Khan for a £8m then Wembley Stadium fight from which Khan ran and ran and ran.Kell has been making welter since he was a teenager and looked like a dead man walking at the weigh in.A rematch between the two could easily go the same way but at 154 right Brook off at your peril.
                  LMAO

Yeah Khan is the reason Spence kicked Brooks mediocre ass.

Khan was a champ and Olympian way before a roided brook got a gift decision over porter.

Brook hasn't really done anything, and has mediocre skills. He's just strong and roided out. You Brook fans need to really stop with the Khan obsession. Its embarrassing.

And for the last time you dim wits. Spence is BIGGER than Brook, thus more drained at WW than Brook. At 154, he is STILL bigger, and more energetic. I don't know how something so simple is so difficult to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    It's selective observations lol. They want to pretend that they never saw the body shots.
                    PTI ....

cotto was bouncing around way too much. it was mentioned as much. cotto gassing himself made him an easier taarget

Comment

I 'see' the rematch playing out something like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X