No announcement yet.

Frankie Edgar deserves to be UFC champion one more time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frankie Edgar deserves to be UFC champion one more time

Before retiring from the sport. I like Frankie man, big fan of the dude and is content at fighting at his natural weight and not weight bully fighters.

Edgar deserves another title shot, and he's getting it in December.

Edgar reminds me of those old school fighters who would fight anyone regardless of size or rank. He also mentioned that he doesn't even give a **** if his opponents do PEDs because he said he would beat them up anyways.

I'm pulling for him, Holloway is no joke though. He gets better everytime I see him. I think it's gonna be a war.

Comment

I'm tired of seeing Frankie choke in title matches, so I'm sort of hoping he wins this one.

Comment

edgar vs holloway? this one is gonna be brutal.

Comment

I think Holloway is the now & Edgar is the past. Edgar is competitive with almost everyone doe & he just made my boy Yair look amateur, but I think Holloway should be a decent favorite here (-200ish) & I suspect Holloway to get the W with a good effort put forth by Edgar.

Comment

Totally agree. He's the Hendo at 145-155. Beat everybody except a couple people. Top 10-15 p4p fighter for sure. Won't find many with a resume like his.

Sherk, Tyson Griffin, BJ(2x), Maynard(2x), Faber, Stephens, Swanson. Olivera, Mendes. Jim Miller, Franca, Yair and Spencer Fisher
            Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 10-23-2017, 02:46 AM.

Comment

blessed era baby...it ain't happening

Comment

Working...
              X