No announcement yet.

"Undercover in ANTIFA" -- Infiltration of the SJW world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    damn, thats ****ed up. Left wing/liberal bias of the media is something else, luckily the american and UK voting trends have shown that their propaganda isnt working. Its time to get tough on these kind of people like ANTIFA, i think being a SJW is a hobby to some of them, a student game. They want to act like activists without the consequences. The government are way too lenient with them. What they need to do is start throwing them in some maximum security jails, see how long the nerds and pipsqueaks in that video last in there. I bet that a lot of the others will suddenly have a change of heart about how important 'the cause' is. If theres not enough jails, build some new ones. And they should be letting the police dogs do their thing with these protesters, no need to reign them in, if they 'go wild' and rip out a throat then so be it. No room for people in society like this.
    there's really no need for disclosure but here it goes anyway... I am no psychologist or anything along those lines, but it seems like the unprecedented level of convenience and luxury of western life is destroying the collective psyche. like a jack hammer on a pendulum, constantly digging away.

Comment

LOL these iditos truly believe they are the educated elité of the society, they are everywhere. Academia really full of them, SJW idiots, gender f-a-gs, ppl love such stuff and perceive it as a step to the supreme consciousness. Including the teachers everyone supports this nonsense the world has driven into.
      We have murders, poverty, wars worldwide but these -fa-gs take the whole attention upon themselves playing the victim role. It's not my fault if you just made your dic-k cut off by a surgeon.

Comment

Working...
      X