Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@1:10

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Your feelings might be the ones that need to be changed and aided.

I got Jacobs by DESTRUCTION.
      No feeling involved for me, respect both fighters just thing GGG is the better fighter overall. Stick Around, I'm more than willing to take that BET!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        No feeling involved for me, respect both fighters just thing GGG is the better fighter overall. Stick Around, I'm more than willing to take that BET!
        I think Jacobs exploits GGG's flaws like dropping his punches to his waist and pulling out with his hands down.

This ain't Willie Monroe or Osamanu Adama that will be hitting him.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          ok man if Jacobs lands a clean flush shot on GGG nothing will happen, he wont even feel it

Happy now?
          why worry about GGG's chin? he took stevens punches well. is jacobs the one that's been dropped by mora, has GGG been dropped by someone of that caliber?
          __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

funny how not so long ago the MW division was weak and GGG should move up, now all of the sudden jacobs has a good chance. i guess there is a reason for Gennady to stay at 160 after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            why worry about GGG's chin? he took stevens punches well. is jacobs the one that's been dropped by mora, has GGG been dropped by someone of that caliber?
            __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

funny how not so long ago the MW division was weak and GGG should move up, now all of the sudden jacobs has a good chance. i guess there is a reason for Gennady to stay at 160 after all.
            Jesse Brinkley took Stevens' punches well.

Comment

you know who wouldn't take stevens punches well? jacobs

i told you, your prime is gone, now you are a shot troll. stop before you get post-drunk

Comment

will golovkin do the booty dew hypejob ?

Comment

Don't forget N'dam taking Stevens punches well, who's been dropped literally 25 times

Comment

i told you, your prime is gone, now you are a shot troll. stop before you get post-drunk
                    Pac was KO'd by Singsurat and Torrecamp... Even knocked crossed eyed.

The fearless iron chinned Lucas Mathysse was dropped by Garcia, The Great John Molina Jr and get this dropped and KO'd by the Mike Tyson of his division Viktor Postol.

I can go on for days. Your theory about someone getting knocked down in a fight is meaningless.

GGG was shook up by some feather fisted dude we never even heard of. It can happen to anyone. But what we don't know is what happens to GGG when he's in with a guy that's an actual threat who will make GGG respect his power.

You mention Curtis Stevens and Lemieux. Just look at their delivery. Both fighters are short/stocky with short arms. Daniel Jacobs is tall and rangy and delivers punches that are much different than how DL and Stevens deliver their shots.

Jacobs has speed, power and boxing ability combined at the same time. Can you seriously say with a straight face that Stevens and Lemieux had speed, power and boxing ability combined all in one?

Comment

Is mexican boxing so dead ya'll have to lap-dance every scrap of foreign trash that blows onto the scene??

GGG just admitted his biggest test is a WW.

He summed up his own lame resume better than his detractors could have.

Comment

Working...
                      X