This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Can you give a breakdown of the situations that led to their police brutality.. Not everyone is familiar with their situations
    Look up the movie Fruitvale Station about Oscar Grant. Castile was reaching for his i.d. and got shot. Diallo pulled out his wallet and got shot.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Walter Scott was the one caught on camera in South Carolina. Shot eight time in his back while running away. Cops made up a fake story but the video proved it was murder.
      Only takes one for me to cry out. See I am Black so it could have been me.
      Why was he running away from cops.... I have been in numerous altercations with the cops in my younger years, and never ran from them.. Why was he running?

Only takes one? That's just some psssy *******..

Still looking for that case at involves a black guy, not running, resisting arrest, that's an engineer, broadcaster, accountant, etc getting gunned down in cold blood,,,, and repeated cases of this,,, that would be an epidemic

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
        Look up the movie Fruitvale Station about Oscar Grant. Castile was reaching for his i.d. and got shot. Diallo pulled out his wallet and got shot.
        Ok,,, never seen the movie but heard it's excellent... Will check it out...

But does that one case make it an epidemic?

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
          reasons dont matter. if the person was black, the person is automatically innocent and its time to sue. the funny part is, once the persons background is brought to light, its no longer a big deal. theres no ''oops, we got it wrong. the person was a law breaking felon who got what he deserved'' follow up.

blacks are killing more blacks now than were lynched~
          ''FACT 1. Over 1,400 more black Americans murdered other blacks in two years than were lynched from 1882 to 1968.''

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...k-black-crime/

blm protesting over cop on black violence is a not a bad thing per se, but they look ignorant for not AT LEAST showing the same passion THE BIGGER PROBLEM.

Because something that happened years ago doesn't make it ok to kill you.

Comment

Baltimore had adopted so-called “Broken Windows” policing — the idea that focusing on low-level offenses prevents or reduces crime. But in practice, the theory has most often led to harassment of minority residents, in particular African-Americans, and done little to reduce overall crime. In Baltimore, the rate of violent crime has remained relatively higher than most other large cities. Last year was the deadliest in the city’s history, with 344 homicides, according to the Justice Department.
            Supervisors often ordered the practice. In one case, the DOJ said a patrol officer was ordered to stop and potentially arrest several young black men standing on a corner. When the officer argued that he had no valid reason to stop them, his sergeant said, “Then make something up.”

Officers were sometimes explicitly ordered to target blacks. One lieutenant, for example, ordered all officers patrolling one district to “lock up all the black hoodies” in a neighborhood. When one sergeant objected, she was given a poor performance review and transferred to another unit. Another lieutenant gave officers under his command a template for trespassing that suggested officers would arrest exclusively black men.
            Officers also conducted illegal strip searches in public view. In one instance, a teenager was strip-searched because officers were looking for his older brother, who they suspected of dealing drugs, the DOJ said. The officer frisked him, and after finding nothing, pulled down the teen’s pants and boxers on the street to search him further. The boy said the same officer later pushed him up against a wall, pulled down his pants and grabbed his genitals. The teen had filed a complaint about the first incident, and believed the officer was retaliating against him
            http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/ar...-freddie-gray/

Comment

Why was he running away from cops.... I have been in numerous altercations with the cops in my younger years, and never ran from them.. Why was he running?

Only takes one? That's just some psssy *******..

Still looking for that case at involves a black guy, not running, resisting arrest, that's an engineer, broadcaster, accountant, etc getting gunned down in cold blood,,,, and repeated cases of this,,, that would be an epidemic
              Gotta run sometimes. Sometimes you just feel to run because a man doesn't feel to converse at a specific time especially when the person speaking to you wants to speak to you like a child. You... you just gotta run but damn of all the crazy stuff the systems does to a black man. We never expected to get shot in the back running away. Gotta run away from stressful situations. Ya feel me?

Comment

Ok, fair enough,,, but most examples I have seen that led to rioting are thugs getting gunned down after resisting arrest or pulling a gun on cops..

Mike brown is a perfect example,,, assaulted n robbed a store, then a cop that didn't know that spots brown walking not on the sidewalk, but down the middle of the road, when cop tells him to get to the sidewalk, brown gets nervous thinking cop knows about prior assault/robbery and attacks cop while he is seated in police cruiser, reaches for gun, gun goes off, cop shoots him.. Yet black loves matter idiots want to riot....

Same thing for dude in milwaukee,, runs from cops and pulls gun on them, black cop shoots him, yet blacks riot claiming its whitey's fault..

Sh!!!!t is pathetic, and that's why they are the laughingstock to whites, asians and Latinos

Comment

this year, in chicago alone, blacks have killed 326 other blacks.

you dont get it. cop on black violence isnt the epidemic. its just the more profitable of the 2 causes. what is protesting against their own race gonna do for them ?!?!? what other race would voluntarily move into the hood ?!?!?

jfc......

maybe cops have killed a dozen truly innocent black people. is that more worthy of news coverage and black energy than the THOUSANDS of blacks killed by other blacks ?!?!? thats like putting a band aid on a severed limb.

Comment

Gotta run sometimes. Sometimes you just feel to run because a man doesn't feel to converse at a specific time especially when the person speaking to you wants to speak to you like a child. You... you just gotta run but damn of all the crazy stuff the systems does to a black man. We never expected to get shot in the back running away. Gotta run away from stressful situations. Ya feel me?

What did the cop say to him?? How was he speaking like a child to him??

"Run from stressful situations". Like fatherhood? Is that the black way?

Comment

What did the cop say to him?? How was he speaking like a child to him??

"Run from stressful situations". Like fatherhood? Is that the black way?
                      Sometimes the family life is stressful so yeah a black man might go MIA for the weekend and chill with some easy average-looking for Friday and Saturday and go back home on Sunday. Usually only gotta run on the weekends

What did the cop say? I don't know but it couldn't have been anything good because the stress made Scott "gotta run."

Cops usually handle us like we black men are boys to them. I can't really explain it to you. You gotta be Black to understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X