Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you want blacks to be self sufficient and build their community, here it is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you want blacks to be self sufficient and build their community, here it is

When blacks are on welfare, you say get an education, build your community, get a job, pull up your pants, no black on black crime.

When blacks try to organize to build their community, be self sufficient, educationally competitive, non-violent but work together in harmony and build their own community and economic system, you call them racists.

I don't think Umar is against other races. What he's saying is blacks need to become more traditionalist and go back to the basics of having 2 parent homes. No more single parent homes.

He's also looking for more black role models which plays a role in the psyche of the black children.

You racists want blacks to build their own communities, commit less acts of violence, be educationally competitive, you're about to get it. But don't you dare use your "tricks" to derail some of the campaigns you're about to see.
    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 08-12-2016, 10:05 PM.

Wtf are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I'm talking about the YT community and many others attacking this man and calling him racist because he's promoting educational competitiveness and community growth.

I agree that blacks need to be more self sufficient and independent and build their own community. Many white racists also agree that blacks should do what I just said. The difference is once many black leaders and community members start implementing the necessary principles to do such, those same racists all of a sudden switch the argument and call same self sufficient individuals racist pieces of schit. Why?
      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 08-12-2016, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Hectari already posted this video so do us all a favor and delete this meaningless thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
          Hectari already posted this video so do us all a favor and delete this meaningless thread.
          Hectari has me on ignore

For two, my thread is about something different than his although it's the same video

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            I'm talking about the YT community and many others attacking this man and calling him racist because he's promoting educational competitiveness and community growth.

I agree that blacks need to be more self sufficient and independent and build their own community. Many white racists also agree that blacks should do what I just said. The difference is once many black leaders and community members start implementing the necessary principles to do such, those same racists all of a sudden switch the argument and call same self sufficient individuals racist pieces of schit. Why?
            He's called racist because he's against race mixing.

I watched the first few minutes and no problem with anything he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              He's talking about his inferiority complex toward white males. It's a running theme with his threads and posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                He's called racist because he's against race mixing.

I watched the first few minutes and no problem with anything he said.
                He's against it because he wants more black role models and more black mothers and fathers staying together and no more "baby daddy baby momma drama". He doesn't hate whites or any other nationalities/ethnicity's for that matter.

The black community needs both black parents in the household. What he's saying is "in order to work at his school", that's his criteria. Not because he's racists against whites or interracial dating, it's because it plays a role in the psyche of his students.

I'm pretty sure Umar has had a few white women on the side so I'm sure he's not racist. However, he does want positive role models for black children to look up too and prove to them that whites aren't the only ones that can be smart, educated and sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Nod View Post
                  He's talking about his inferiority complex toward white males. It's a running theme with his threads and posts.
                  Look Don, we're talking about blacks in the community trying to do something constructive for themselves and uplift their people and community.

What's the problem?

Comment

Have you thought about maybe getting a life?.

You're obsessed with this crap.

Comment

Working...
                    X