Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a friend who's knee deep right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    That sounds like one hell of a trip.

Was you not concerned for one minute that you might not return to reality lol?.
    That's the thing with shrooms man, if you take enough and you start to lose your grip on reality, it always feels like you're never going to go back.

But I was lucky because in this case I didn't want to go back. I was in this place of complete white stillness that felt like it stretched forever, like I was in heaven. The fact that I couldn't imagine ever going back to what I used to be, the fact that I felt like this was what existence was going to be like forever, made me so unbelievably happy and it intensified the trip and the trip intensified my happiness.

It's like I conquered death. It's like I lived my whole life being afraid of dying and suddenly woke up and discovered that there was no such thing as death and that I was going to exist forever in this eternal happiness.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
      That's the thing with shrooms man, if you take enough and you start to lose your grip on reality, it always feels like you're never going to go back.

But I was lucky because in this case I didn't want to go back. I was in this place of complete white stillness that felt like it stretched forever, like I was in heaven. The fact that I couldn't imagine ever going back to what I used to be, the fact that I felt like this was what existence was going to be like forever, made me so unbelievably happy and it intensified the trip and the trip intensified my happiness.

It's like I conquered death. It's like I lived my whole life being afraid of dying and suddenly woke up and discovered that there was no such thing as death and that I was going to exist forever in this eternal happiness.
      Are you in control of your body while all this is going on, or are you literally incapacitated on a couch or something?.

How often do you experiment with them and is that the dose you always take?.

You got me intrigued .

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Are you in control of your body while all this is going on, or are you literally incapacitated on a couch or something?.

How often do you experiment with them and is that the dose you always take?.

You got me intrigued .
        It's not all good man. I'm just giving you my highlights. Every single shroom trip is different and you never know what you're gonna get.

Before you start you gotta be a person who isn't afraid to face hard truths, a person who isn't afraid to have his world shaken up and be someone who's focused on knowledge and introspection.

Psychedelics are not for the weak minded or for people who run from hard truths or the inexperienced. It can get pretty hellish and terrifying or existentially depressing. You gotta be ready for all that.

Comment

Be more of a **** Annie. Just get pissy drunk and let it all go from there.

About the shrooms, I've never tried but was a spotter for my friends. They went full ******.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            I have no idea how the **** does it. He's about five foot, covered from head to toe in freckles and is so fat he's about a third of the size of the average American.

This week he told me that a friend of his at work has been after him. He's been going with loads of prostitutes, often unprotected, he TOLD her this, and she STILL agreed to let him fuck her up the ass.

The same girl met me and - maybe because I was being polite - said to him she thought I was a raving faggot. Before that she was interested as she saw my pic on his Facebook and wanted to meet me. So I meet a girl, she thinks I'm gay, AND decides she'd rather shag my ugliest friend.

I sometimes, Alexkid style, wonder if I just need to be more of a **** with women. If I've been cocky-drunk I have far less problem, but then I'll sober up and they'll wonder why they're going on a date with someone polite.

This weekend at a party I was trying to impress some girl. She was hot. I would have loved to have licked her vagina. (Sorry for the faggot remark there).

So she offered me some weed, asking if I'd smoked it before.

"Oh, all the time," I said, acting like Mr. Cool.

The next thing I know, I'm on my knees in a coughing attack, and she's helping me to the kitchen sink, pouring me a glass of water and asking if I need an ambulance. I tried asking for her number, but she didn't seem interested after that, strangely.

To put it in perspective, then: my fattest, ugliest mate (buddy, Fat Yanks) has more success than me right now.
            That sucks, virgin lungs **** blocked you. It helps if you breath deeply through your nose when you start coughing because you took it like a *****.

Comment

I have smoked weed before, but I got carried away. Plus, it was the butt, so full concentration of it(?) Whatever, I looked like a **** either way.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Be more of a **** Annie. Just get pissy drunk and let it all go from there
              Last time I did that, I got off with a girl who loved bastards. Had my hand everywhere. Took her on a date, turned up sober and polite.. she wasn't into it.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                I have smoked weed before, but I got carried away. Plus, it was the butt, so full concentration of it(?) Whatever, I looked like a **** either way.

Last time I did that, I got off with a girl who loved bastards. Had my hand everywhere. Took her on a date, turned up sober and polite.. she wasn't into it.
                Maybe it was really strong bud. I get high off like 2 hits now because I don't smoke often

Comment

That would be the homie Fernando. Dude isn't just ugly ugly, but circus ugly. Scrawny bold headed fck. When I was a sop****re and had just bought my truck, the homie asked me for a ride one night. He used to work at a Submarina so I thought fck it might as well score me a free meal. Anywho after I picked him up he tells me he had just met some slut and that she had a friend that wanted to kick it. I was thinking that this fool was probably trying to pick up the ogos, but damn this motherfvker was talking to some fine slut. So we go and pick the girls up and ended up at the beach. We ended up smashing both girls, he fcked the girl in the back of my truck and I ended fcking her friend in the front seat. To this day every time I see that fool his always with some fine new girl. Don't know how he does it but he pulls @ss like no one

Comment

Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
                    That would be the homie Fernando. Dude isn't just ugly ugly, but circus ugly. Scrawny bold headed fck. When I was a sop****re and had just bought my truck, the homie asked me for a ride one night. He used to work at a Submarina so I thought fck it might as well score me a free meal. Anywho after I picked him up he tells me he had just met some slut and that she had a friend that wanted to kick it. I was thinking that this fool was probably trying to pick up the ogos, but damn this motherfvker was talking to some fine slut. So we go and pick the girls up and ended up at the beach. We ended up smashing both girls, he fcked the girl in the back of my truck and I ended fcking her friend in the front seat. To this day every time I see that fool his always with some fine new girl. Don't know how he does it but he pulls @ss like no one
                    damn I hate Fernando now.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                      I took 10g my first time lol

I took 5g and waited an hour... I didnt feel ****... I was like wth, are these weak shrooms or something, so I took another 5g

I find out later that they can sometimes take more than an hour to kick in lol but obviously I didnt know that.

I had one of the most phenomenal trips ever. I was in this state where it felt like time completely froze. Time didn't exist anymore. It didn't move forward or backward. Existance was this simultaneous occurance on one endless plane of reality that stretched in every direction. When I went from one thought to another, time didn't move, only my place in this eternal stillness.

I remember thinking " Wow how can I go back to what I used to be, now that i'm experiencing the universe like this" I thought that was it, that I was going to be in that state forever, and i became so happy.. an extreme, unyielding happiness... a state of happiness that was so strong that I couldn't imagine how anyone could possibly be happier then I was at that moment.

And it kept getting stronger because That was only my first peak and I took 2 doses. When I hit my second peak before i came down from my first, I experienced complete ego death. There was no longer any concept of "me" I was just another random atom in a universe of an endess configuration of atoms, joining and separating with other atoms.

I felt complete peace. I felt as though I was everything and everyone, there was no difference or separation between me any anything else.

I was, to use a cliche, one with the universe.
                      Tremendous explanation.

Comment

Working...
                      X