No announcement yet.

Where to watch Japanese boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to watch Japanese boxing?

I'm a huge fan of Japanese boxing, but it's extremely difficult to find good sites to watch them! Some of the bigger names like Uchiyama, Miura, the Kameda's etc older fights can be found on Youtube easy enough but it's hard to finds places to watch new fights and upcoming fighters like Naoya Inoue, and even relatively established ones like Ioka...

Anybody have any experience in this? I'm looking at guys like you Any Craic Lad?

I always wonder too. Hopefully someone helps us out

Comment

Try the Video Trading Block. If they don't have what you're looking for, I'm sure you could request it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Try the Video Trading Block. If they don't have what you're looking for, I'm sure you could request it.
        Cool, cheers! Although I've been a member here a good while now, I'm still pretty new to the other aspects of the site! I'll check that now

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
          I'm a huge fan of Japanese boxing, but it's extremely difficult to find good sites to watch them! Some of the bigger names like Uchiyama, Miura, the Kameda's etc older fights can be found on Youtube easy enough but it's hard to finds places to watch new fights and upcoming fighters like Naoya Inoue, and even relatively established ones like Ioka...

Anybody have any experience in this? I'm looking at guys like you Any Craic Lad?
          If you want to watch the fights live you pretty much have to stay up all night depending where you live and get on the forums and the and see if someone posts a link. I did down load a program called ninji tv and it has live streaming of about a dozen Japanese tv stations like TBS and Fiji tv which are the two main networks that broadcast fights in Japan. I was able to watch the Sosa Yaegashi card on both cards on New Year's Eve using niji tv but none of them were live. For some reason those broadcasts were on some sort of tape delay or something. But otherwise you just hav to wait until someone uploads them to the tradin block of one of the other boxing torrent sites.
          I hope that helps a little. I'm a big fan of the Japanese scene myself. Naoya is one of my favorite fighters right now, very promising talent and its a shame more people don't get to see these guys fight.

Comment

Hey Tos I think your gunna have to try what bcd said above me because I usually just look up live rbrs over on east side boxing and then watch the fights later on youtube.It can be very difficult to get streams alotta the time

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
              If you want to watch the fights live you pretty much have to stay up all night depending where you live and get on the forums and the and see if someone posts a link. I did down load a program called ninji tv and it has live streaming of about a dozen Japanese tv stations like TBS and Fiji tv which are the two main networks that broadcast fights in Japan. I was able to watch the Sosa Yaegashi card on both cards on New Year's Eve using niji tv but none of them were live. For some reason those broadcasts were on some sort of tape delay or something. But otherwise you just hav to wait until someone uploads them to the tradin block of one of the other boxing torrent sites.
              I hope that helps a little. I'm a big fan of the Japanese scene myself. Naoya is one of my favorite fighters right now, very promising talent and its a shame more people don't get to see these guys fight.
              Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
              Hey Tos I think your gunna have to try what bcd said above me because I usually just look up live rbrs over on east side boxing and then watch the fights later on youtube.It can be very difficult to get streams alotta the time
              Thanks for the help guys, I'll look into that Ninja Tv and see how it turns out there's a card this Tuesday Tatsuya Takahashi is fighting on, gonna try then! Luckily it's a +9 hour difference between Japan and Ireland so I'll try and watch it over breakfast! I'll post if I find a good site for streaming on! Just skimming through Dailymotion.com, at a glance it seems like they have a lot more content than Youtube when it comes to the japanese training and fights!

Yeah Naoya is a little beast, puts his punches together nicely and only 20! I thought he should have gotten Prospect of the Year over Lomanchenko (obviously not as polished as him but we all knew what Loma was about before his debut)! He as good as fought 5 times last year against very good opposition!

Comment

Sorry for bumping an old topic. Niji TV is the best for live stuff but it likes some notable channels such as NTV G+, Sky A Sports, Fuji Next and WOWOW (all are pay channels in Japan)

Comment

cartoon network?

Comment

https://sites.google.com/site/simbrosboxing/

Don't forget to give some green to simbros here on the forum.

Comment

Working...
                    X