No announcement yet.

I wish it was a law that all racist get arrested and forced to fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish it was a law that all racist get arrested and forced to fight

Someone of the race they hate...that should be a law,they should go through websites and arrest every person who post something racist and force them to face the person they were talking to like a man.To many damn cowards hiding behind thier damn computers sending racial messages..hell most even have to hide behind damn alts to do it..fucking cowards

where do you come up with these ?

Comment

I make racist jokes constantly on this site about Blacks, Whites, Asians, Hispanics and Arabs.

I guess I'd have to fight similarly to the way Louis Gosset Jr. did in "Diggstown", several times over not just one night. That's if you consider all the different ethnic groups and nationalities that I make fun of.

Comment

but that wont solve the problem, racist people can be white, black or latino. I have been the victim of racism and most of the time it was from black people. And ive grown up in a way where i do belive that just like theres ignorant people theres also good people.

Comment

you know what I would love to fight that racist jew bastard Derranged for always calling me Hector and saying that Ricans don't work...i've seen his picture...he got no work! Bring it Son!!!

Comment

good idea.

Is midget a race? If so i choose them.

(funny thread coming from you btw. bashing racists and alts while sporting the black panther picture and being larry, the king of endless alts)

Comment

blacks are the most racist people.But every race has racist

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                good idea.

Is midget a race? If so i choose them.

(funny thread coming from you btw. bashing racists and alts while sporting the black panther picture and being larry, the king of endless alts)
                1-I have 0 alts

2-this is black history month and thats why i have this thread and avy..the original panthers were not racist,but living in a racist time

3-i am far from racist and do not support racism

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  blacks are the most racist people.But every race has racist
                  I dont care what color someone is..if they are being racist they should be punched in the damn face

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    you know what I would love to fight that racist jew bastard Derranged for always calling me Hector and saying that Ricans don't work...i've seen his picture...he got no work! Bring it Son!!!

Keep calling me a Jew and I'll keep up with Puerto Rican jokes.

Comment

Working...
                    X