No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Likes Donaire-Mares, But No Golden Co-Promotion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
    Feel free to step into the history forum and prove you know more. I'd love to see some valuable information from you for once. Some that's not about Arum, Mayweather or Pacquiao

All I wanted was a link to what he said happened. I didn't say it didn't happen, hell I have no doubt it happened, I just want to see what was said and all of a sudden this proves I don't know much about boxing?

You are just a disrespectful **** 24/7 like the rest of the guys who exist only to rag on one fighter. Mayweather, Pacquiao, Broner, Margarito whatever.

So excuse me if I don't pay too much attention to you.
    I get it. You have too much of a life cause you living the vida loca to have time to be on here like losers like me even thought your posting per day average is three times more then mine bwhahahah.....

You say I don't post anything valuable simply because you don't like my tone yet you can't dispute what I post cause its true. I don't post BS just like when I posted and predicted how the Fraud will be strong arming Marquez to 147 4th fight. Take a look below.
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
    Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    Its obvious Manny will end up going with a 4th fight with Marquez at 147. I don't think Manny will risk getting schooled by Bradley again for a lot less money then with Marquez. Cotto is out of the question since he doesn't want to get weight drained again and Manny certainly would never fight Cotto with out draining him. As for Floyd, Manny will continue to run from him so not even worth mentioning it. So in conclusion, Manny will make the fight with Marquez at 147 to gain the most advantage possible since Manny knows he can't beat Marquez at any weight lighter then 147. Maybe 147 will be Manny's charm weight in finally being able to beat Marquez at.
    All my points Pac tries to get Marquez at 147!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
      Feel free to step into the history forum and prove you know more. I'd love to see some valuable information from you for once. Some that's not about Arum, Mayweather or Pacquiao

All I wanted was a link to what he said happened. I didn't say it didn't happen, hell I have no doubt it happened, I just want to see what was said and all of a sudden this proves I don't know much about boxing?

You are just a disrespectful **** 24/7 like the rest of the guys who exist only to rag on one fighter. Mayweather, Pacquiao, Broner, Margarito whatever.

So excuse me if I don't pay too much attention to you.

couple vids discussing what arum said, remember him practically saying donaire wife dresses like a whore lol...donaire is a weenie for letting another man disrespect his wife like that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCJYQ328sxU

and here's the main clip where arum says it all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3aqEob3X1I

Arum on donaire fighting gamboa or Rigo or Lopez "he'll never beat those guys" lol

"the Filipinos dont support him"
      Last edited by Simply Zyzz; 11-15-2012, 01:20 AM.

Comment

I get it. You have too much of a life cause you living the vida loca to have time to be on here like losers like me even thought your posting per day average is three times more then mine bwhahahah.....
        You've been here since 2006. Doubt you've been posting at a constant rate because you sure would have a higher postcount.

Statistics are easily skewable. A single day of active posting can drive that number way the **** up.

It's not worth paying much attention to, unless you're insecure enough to be all cut up about someone responding to your assertion that they have a "low boxing IQ" with something isn't fawning praise of your wit.

Man you went and browsed my profile because I rebuffed you for being a ****? That says everything that needs to be said

You say I don't post anything valuable simply because you don't like my tone yet you can't dispute what I post cause its true. I don't post BS just like when I posted and predicted how the Fraud will be strong arming Marquez to 147 4th fight. Take a look below.
        VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
        You're very high up on a post you made what, 8 months ago? Pat yourself on the back some more. You'll be ignored here too.

That kills you doesn't it? You made a good prediction, I'll give you credit for that, but you got ignored and so you gotta give yourself the credit you oh so rightly deserve.

I'm not going to respond to you anymore. Talking to people like you is toxic for people who try to get along with others.

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
        couple vids discussing what arum said, remember him practically saying donaire wife dresses like a whore lol...donaire is a weenie for letting another man disrespect his wife like that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCJYQ328sxU

and here's the main clip where arum says it all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3aqEob3X1I

Arum on donaire fighting gamboa or Rigo or Lopez "he'll never beat those guys" lol

"the Filipinos dont support him"
        Thanks. Typical Arum hatchet job.

Disgraceful.

Comment

Is this really news?

I don't know why people were acting like Donaire vs Mares was next up.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Bob is probably robbing Manny blind (remember when he stopped VisionQwest from auditing his finances and got them fired?) and still these idiots defend him.
            pacquiao fans hate him, its only the *******s who still call him affectuously "uncle bob"

lol

Comment

I don't know what to say. Arum is full of *****. I am disappointed. Both fighters wanted the fight. GBP was willing to sit with TR. I hate that old fart."peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                LOL at the thread title. Didnt even bother reading the article. Tired of crap like this that stop good/great fights from happening.
                Seriously I didn't read the article, the thread title says it all for me, and I have also been saying this for weeks, The fight would never happen and it doesn't matter what his fighters say or do the buck stops with Bob Arum, So unless somehow Arum gets remove or Mares leaves GBP then we would never see the fight, Just like a number of fighters that we never got to see and it's all because of this evil man.

Comment

Originally posted by Babalu11 View Post
                  This is BS from Arum, Golden Boy built Mare's career from the ground up, their first champion. No way he's gonna get away with this..I guess Arum is going to kill this fight for his stubbornness and greed.
                  And you're saying Golden Boy with a crash dinner and briefcase full of cash that ignited this feuding mess is any better? LMAO.

Let Mares' contract expire and Donaire-Mares will get made after signing with Top Rank. Golden Boy has no future for his legacy.

Comment

On a side note......if TR has no intention of doing any co-promoting with GBP in the near future, how is that not killing Floyd-Pac at the same time???

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      On a side note......if TR has no intention of doing any co-promoting with GBP in the near future, how is that not killing Floyd-Pac at the same time???
                      Floyd is his own promoter. Derp.

Comment

Working...
                      X