No announcement yet.

[New Video] Bob Arum:"Mayweather Fighting Morales May 5th Not Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    Not saying I believe Arum with the Morales thing, seems pretty far fetched (despite Floyd-JMM) but the 2 bolded both confirmed that Floyd's people contacted them about setting up fights. So it wasn't just rumors from out of the blue.
    For Floyd, these unacceptable fights are just rumors.

For Pacquiao, the unacceptable fights that we here are rumors, actually become a reality.

And yeah, pretty far fetched like Floyd-JMM, 2 years later JMM-Pacquiao III at the same weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Even with the tweets, I'd put this in the Matt Hatton and Paul Spadafora category of Floyd opponent rumors. I wonder if Floyd puts these rumors out there so people will be happy when he announces he's fighting Berto or Khan or someone.

"At least it's not Erik Morales..."
      Arum puts them out there thinking the more crap going on around Floyd the more he can hide Pac from him and the public will swallow it , I think a lot of people are right onto Arum and his ducking smokescreens .

Comment

bob is a ****ing ****** erik said he was moving down in his next fight

Comment

If Floyd picked May 5, 2012 for his next big fight, then his opponent has to be a Mexican or Latino, whatever. It's beginning to make sense.

Comment

To the Mayweather supporters on the forum, How would you feel if this **** was actually true?

Comment

People, Floyd Mayweather is not going to fight Erik Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Arum puts them out there thinking the more crap going on around Floyd the more he can hide Pac from him and the public will swallow it , I think a lot of people are right onto Arum and his ducking smokescreens .
                Morales has nothing to do with Arum though, he's Golden Boy right? And there's a tweet claiming Morales said he's been contacted. Pretty sure both Matt Hatton and Spadafora said the same thing.

Since nothing comes of these rumors there's nothing to criticize, but these guys aren't Top Rank, so why would they make it up? I don't believe Floyd wants to fight Morales at all, but why is there even a rumor being tweeted about the fight?

Comment

Wow.. so he offered the fight to him... cool

Comment

lol mayweather aint gonna fight morales...

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                      To the Mayweather supporters on the forum, How would you feel if this **** was actually true?
                      i thought it was a load of crap, that's why i haven't bothered making a topic about it yesterday. and today arum picks it up lol. i don't know if he saw it on twitter, and he's just trashtalking or there's more behind it. we'll soon find out i'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X