Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If If the Knicks had Magee or Dalembert they could make a run for the ship!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If If the Knicks had Magee or Dalembert they could make a run for the ship!

I think really that's all their missing even whenever they do mesh right which may take awhile because they'll probably have to wait until next year when they can pick up veteran roll players or at least young enery like the Heat did since their roster depth is weak. HOWEVER.

I think they really need young powerful center like Magee from the Wizards or Dalembert from the Kings. Their may be some other ones but these are the 2 that come to mind off the top of my head. Both can be scary in the paint when people drive in. They both are monsters at blocking shots. Both can rebound, both are young, and faster then the normal big centers. There a big help to a fast paced offense which is definitely the Knicks strong point but it would help them on defense by letting Amare strictly play power forward and not be stressed so much about being the big guy in the paint on defense. Their both good on offense too so when Amare & Melo draw defenders, they can be open to put up some points.

What you think?

I've had my eye on Dalembert all year. Too bad he gets paid waaaaay too much to be added to this puzzle. And D'Antoni couldn't spell defense if you spotted him all the letters.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
      I've had my eye on Dalembert all year. Too bad he gets paid waaaaay too much to be added to this puzzle. And D'Antoni couldn't spell defense if you spotted him all the letters.
      haha that is true, but I totally feel you. I always liked watching the Sixers play since I live in PA especially a few years back when he was on their team. He was so underated even though he's not really an all-star but he's still a quality big man. If I was him I'd sacrafice a few dollars to win a champion though.

He's mad exciting too watch, same with Magee. Gotta love big men who are explosive as guards and throw down like Julius Erving! Ok maybe not on that level but you get what I mean haha

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
        haha that is true, but I totally feel you. I always liked watching the Sixers play since I live in PA especially a few years back when he was on their team. He was so underated even though he's not really an all-star but he's still a quality big man. If I was him I'd sacrafice a few dollars to win a champion though.

He's mad exciting too watch, same with Magee. Gotta love big men who are explosive as guards and throw down like Julius Erving! Ok maybe not on that level but you get what I mean haha
        I would definitely take him every day of the week. Because Jared Jeffries might be the worst player I have ever seen in my entire ****ing life.

Comment

They'd be better, but still collectively wouldn't play defense good enough to make a legitimate run.

Comment

All the talk about stars complimenting each other. I dont think these guys compliment each other.

Comment

Dalembert will sign with the Heat in the off-season.

Comment

one thing the knicks need is a darn good coach.

Comment

my semifinal matchup (fantasy ball) was against a guy that had both Dalembert and McGee

their lines today;

JeVale McGee - 75%FG,10FTs, 28pts, 18rebs, 5blks
                  Sam Dalembert - 44%FG, 5FTs, 13pts, 19rebs

Comment

knicks will be fine come playoff time..

miami-knicks would be epic in the first round..

Comment

Working...
                    X