Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin KTFO Lucien Bute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everybody whos followin him wants him against Hassan and Adnan.

but Pirog would be also a hell of a fight.

Comment

Best sleeper prospect in boxing as far as I'm concerned. I say 'prospect' even though he has a belt, but he is still a prospect in the sense that he hasn't fought anyone of note yet.

Comment

Golovkin also beat Andre Dirrell, Matvey Korobov, Andy Lee, Yordanis Despaigne, etc.

Comment

With what? 14 oz gloves and headgear, no less. I'm telling you MW is going to mature into a pretty decent division over the next couple of years.

Comment

Bute >>> America

Comment

Haha, Mundine was rumoured to want a fight with Golovkin. That would have gone well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                Haha, Mundine was rumoured to want a fight with Golovkin. That would have gone well.

I would looooooove to see that. Prob would be my favorite fight ever if mundine retired.

I saw golovkin beat dirrel and korobov today as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  With what? 14 oz gloves and headgear, no less. I'm telling you MW is going to mature into a pretty decent division over the next couple of years.
                  it's heating up, got good fighters from everywhere coming up. All kindsa styles.

Comment

man this ko gets me going in the am

Comment

Walt,where's the tated chick,she was the of the finest I've seen on bs?!

Comment

Working...
                      X