No announcement yet.

You guys ever encounter racism??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys ever encounter racism??

All the racism I encountered was early in my life. The american born puerto ricans used to be a lil racist cuz I was Dominican til I knocked one the fuk out in school. Aside from the dude I dropped, they all ended up liking me more then some of their own. I was always that ONE Dominican dude they liked.

The whites never game me problems and the blacks would try to make fun but I'm a great comedian so I actually won over most of them.

They would never get along with the other hispanics tho and vice versa

Had alot of fights with African Americans because of them being racist.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
      Had alot of fights with African Americans because of them being racist.
      Did they start wit u over an accent or something or were they just being typical ignorent? Its funny the blacks i met loved crackin jokes about hispanics but one word about them and the hispanics were the racist ones who supposedly started ish

Comment

yes sir. especially in the SW US

Comment

nope, but ignorance? yes.

Comment

haha, I'm white as milk and im spending some time at Howard University....the students are great... but the rest of the neighborhood??? not so much as you go up Florida Avenue... i've gotten numerous comments about not belonging in the neighborhood, as well as the occasional push or shove while walking down the sidewalk...

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
              haha, I'm white as milk and im spending some time at Howard University....the students are great... but the rest of the neighborhood??? not so much as you go up Florida Avenue... i've gotten numerous comments about not belonging in the neighborhood, as well as the occasional push or shove while walking down the sidewalk...
              of course man, you're in a black university....

Comment

Originally posted by Radical View Post
                of course man, you're in a black university....
                im welcomed at the university, its the surrounding neighborhood... besides, the majority of the Drs at HU hospital aren't black, yet they save "black" lives all day...

this is **** man

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                  im welcomed at the university, its the surrounding neighborhood... besides, the majority of the Drs at HU hospital aren't black, yet they save "black" lives all day...

this is **** man
                  Thats another point I bring up, that people say white people are racist but white people feel racism too.

I think its messed up really, we all have a bit of racism in us tho, we might be outright racist, but we could say some racist thing out of anger or to purposely anger the race of someone your in an arguement with.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                    Did they start wit u over an accent or something or were they just being typical ignorent? Its funny the blacks i met loved crackin jokes about hispanics but one word about them and the hispanics were the racist ones who supposedly started ish
                    They just kept saying racial comments and ****. and because im not a patient guy i just went at it. nobody really did anything far from fist fighting because i had dangerous cousins.

But I was glad i got out of the ghetto and started making a decent living.

Comment

Working...
                    X