No announcement yet.

Oh my..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my..

..Ive been watching UFC for a while now, but pretty new to the whole MMA scene..

Just watched a few of Fedor Emelianenko's fights.. Holy **** the guy is a total animal.. by far the best HW ive seen

This is obviously old news to most (if not all) of you.. but the man is incredible

Why isnt he with the UFC arghh
    Last edited by TRAVI$; 04-23-2008, 01:10 PM.

He is not in the UFC because they offered him a contract that he said was impossible. Fedor likes to compete in Combat Sambo tournaments in his home country and the contract Dana offered him did not allow him to do that. Fedor is a beast, still the only man I've ever seen demolish Noguera the entire fight....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      He is not in the UFC because they offered him a contract that he said was impossible. Fedor likes to compete in Combat Sambo tournaments in his home country and the contract Dana offered him did not allow him to do that. Fedor is a beast, still the only man I've ever seen demolish Noguera the entire fight....
      Ye watched that.. Im a big Nog fan, but he got ****ed up

Comment

You should see what he did to his other opponents. Randleman was very close to beating him when he gave him the big slam right on his head but Fedor came back with a tap-out. He is a great fighter. Right now the UFC doesn't fit him because I don't think it has the same competition it once had. He is scheduled to fight Silvia next and he is on and off with different organizations

Comment

I hope he smashes Sylvia to bits

Comment

Working...
          X