Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets talk Amir Khan and the HYPE that he doesnt DESERVE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Don't doubt it... Money talks bro... You probably doubted that Manny would never would of fought Floyd and I doubted that Floyd would ever fight Manny. But, money talks.

And, I have Khan Judah is done. He been done. I wouldn't give Khan credit for winning this fight. Plus Judah was always overrated. I know you got Judah huh?
    I never seen a fighter better then Judah within 5 rounds........He stops Khan bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Burner View Post
      JMM is moving to 140...hes INSTANTLY better then anyone in that divison..that cant be argued.

Amir Khan has FOUGHT no one...........

JMM
      Bradley
      Ortiz
      Maidana
      Valero
      Peterson
      Judah

ALL BEAT HIM.
      yes they may beat him if they catch him, you dont think his skills and speed could see him through

Comment

Im talking about at that weight...at 154 it means something.......147 not so much.

I think Hatton looked terrible aginst Lazcano and he beat Paulie because he a broke hand.

After he lost to Floyd he cried for weeks and ate himself to 216 Pounds....he is not the smae fighter.,
        Beating Oscar at whatever weight means something. It makes you known to the casual fans

Hatton won 10rds against Lazcano. Yes he damn near out in 2 rds but he still won 10rds. So I don't know how terrible that is. But, I do see your point actually cuz Lazcano was not a top fighter and Hatton shouldn't of never been in that predicament. He was going to beat Malignaggi regardless. And, Paulie was a top 10 fighter.

And, I had Collazo beating him at 147. IMO he is 0-2 at 147.

Comment

He was fat as hell that fight..........
          Oscar had no business fighting as high as mw, the less said about that ko (in the Hopkins fight) the better.

Comment

I never seen a fighter better then Judah within 5 rounds........He stops Khan bro.
            Tyson? He was a beast in the first 5 rounds. Oscar too was good too for the first 5-8rds after that not so good. Pac is dangerous early he a beast but he is also dangerous and a beast late lol... I don't think so. But, that fight could be a whoever lands first type of fight. Cuz Judah chin is not all that. And, Khan has some pop. I want to see Judah beat any top 10 first for me to pick him to beat any top 10.

Comment

• I stopped reading at 'doesnt deserve to be ranked over peterson'. Burner is a ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
                I stopped reading at 'doesnt deserve to be ranked over peterson'. Burner is a ****.
                Yea that comment by Burner was a head scratcher...

Comment

Tyson? He was a beast in the first 5 rounds. Oscar too was good too for the first 5-8rds after that not so good. Pac is dangerous early he a beast but he is also dangerous and a beast late lol... I don't think so. But, that fight could be a whoever lands first type of fight. Cuz Judah chin is not all that. And, Khan has some pop. I want to see Judah beat any top 10 first for me to pick him to beat any top 10.
                  Yeah they both had bad chins....But Zab took bombs from Cotto for over 30 minutes....Khan goes down on the first bomb from Cotto.

Tyson was vicious and very explosive and powerful..I mean all around skill though....

My mouth dropped watching Judah beat the **** out of Floyd for those 4 rounds.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
                    I stopped reading at 'doesnt deserve to be ranked over peterson'. Burner is a ****.
                    Peterson s fighting Bradley..who most consider number 1 at 140...

Khan has fought nobody.........

Comment

First of all he has was KO'd by unknown power punching Colombian. Khan fought stupid and he got caught. Check how many unknown Colombian power punchers got there name by fighting a top fighter. It has happened before.

He got dropped by journeyman's so did Ward early on, so did Oscar, so did Tito, and many others.

Say what you want about Kotelnik he was a legit top 10 JWW.

No Khan did not get dropped by Willie Limond he was almost knocked out.

You can pass it off once or twice but he has been brutalized once and has been down against non punching blown up Featherweights.

Comment

Working...
                      X