Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WAs Marquez PAC-1 “Robbery” Schooling or Justified Draw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    scoring error, actually. look at the judges scorecards and you'll find a judge who didn't score one of the knockdowns in the first round.

burt clemens even admitted to not knowing how to properly score the three knockdowns.
    adelaide byrd scored the first round 10-10. marquez was doing well before the knockdowns. even round

Comment

Pac had a 10-6 round. You give pac just a few of the other 11 rounds and its a draw. simple scoring folks. It doesnt matter if jmm won more rounds.

Comment

I had Pacquiao winning the fight. Close fight though, all the first 3 were IMO. They were the kind of fights were no result is a robbery.

JMM did brilliantly to fight his way back into the fight.
        I feel Pacquiao can feel the more aggrieved though with the draw, since a mistake by one of the judges cost him an official win.

Comment

Two totally different fights but I scored the Pacquaio-Marquez 1 fight a draw.

Marquez did amazing to come back from that first round.

Comment

In a much as this pains me I agree with judges for ALL 3 fights.Seen them 2-0-1 for Pac.2nd by a point(kn)3rd by 2.Funny thing is most people say JM should have got #3 but if you look at punch stats(which don't mean everything)#3 was only fight out of 1st 3 that Pac outlanded him total and in powershots.Other 2 JM had lead in those stats but had 4 kn total to overcome.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              adelaide byrd scored the first round 10-10. marquez was doing well before the knockdowns. even round
              Ok ill admit it that was pretty funny

Comment

It's amazing how you bring GGG into everything. I thought the fight was very close between these two great fighters. I think a draw was justified.

Comment

ROBBERY !!! Crybaby was knocked down 3 times in the first round and acted like he won rounds 2-12 clearly. Some incompetent judge scored the 1st round 10-7 instead of 10-6 for Manny.

Comment

There is a revisionist narrative that from the start of the 2nd round, Marquez all then sweeped till the end of the fight which is not the case. Pacquiao was still landing hard shots, rocking Marquez even but with Marquez's counter punching he just landed more in the rounds but it was by all means not a schooling that people projected it off, they should watch the fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      It's amazing how you bring GGG into everything. I thought the fight was very close between these two great fighters. I think a draw was justified.

What does scoring have to do with GGG u dimwit

Everything revolves around GGg for u you soft gimp. I used to date Byrd. When badass. And Nelo got years to stay. Don’t you want to see the rematch in Nelo kicking teeing off his face again? Hence the DRAW and scoring PAC vs Marquez

Comment

Working...
                      X