No announcement yet.

Bermane Stiverne vs. prime Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bermane Stiverne vs. prime Tyson?

Joshua fans would hate to admit this, but I see Stiverne toying with Tyson and taking him out whenever he feels like it.

Even coming back off a two-year lay off after going life and death with Derric "Killer" Rossy, he still would have been able to easily outbox and destroy the hws of the 70s, and that's after eating fifteen buffet tables. Ali/Frazier wouldn't have stood a chance against this beast.

Only bias Brit's fail to realise what an ATG this man truly is.

says the guy to stop making threads today when the context flavor of the day was Wilder vs Stiverne...

Comment

Would Mike Tyson's feet be fleet enough to chase down Stiverne so quickly and get him in position to savage the portly challenger~

Stiverne did look oddly like one of those Tyson no hope opponents he fought in the 80's

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
        says the guy to stop making threads today when the context flavor of the day was Wilder vs Stiverne...
        That was after your 80th on the subject.

Don't be sore now.

Comment

Has to be a troll attempt, but Stiverne vs Ali would definitely be more competitive than either of Stiverne's fights with Wilder. Nothing against Ali... may be more of a style thing. I would pick Ali to beat Stiverne 9 times out of 10 for the record. I would probably pick Wilder to beat Stiverne 9.5 times out of 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Has to be a troll attempt, but Stiverne vs Ali would definitely be more competitive than either of Stiverne's fights with Wilder. Nothing against Ali... may be more of a style thing. I would pick Ali to beat Stiverne 9 times out of 10 for the record. I would probably pick Wilder to beat Stiverne 9.5 times out of 10.
            True, actually.

To quote Ali:

"I'm not a hard puncher... I'm not KNOWN for being a hard puncher."

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              That was after your 80th on the subject.

Don't be sore now.
              80th?

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Lay off the drugs!

Ali would kill both of them the same night.
                Not even Ali, Ali's left foot.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  Joshua fans would hate to admit this, but I see Stiverne toying with Tyson and taking him out whenever he feels like it.

Even coming back off a two-year lay off after going life and death with Derric "Killer" Rossy, he still would have been able to easily outbox and destroy the hws of the 70s, and that's after eating fifteen buffet tables. Ali/Frazier wouldn't have stood a chance against this beast.

Only bias Brit's fail to realise what an ATG this man truly is.
                  Tyson.. Douglas got lucky..I was in Japan, Tyson was not training at all, unless ****ing fine jappa hoe's is a new trading technique ?

Tyson wins.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    Lay off the drugs!

Ali would kill both of them the same night.
                    Not even Ali, Ali's left foot.

I mean, I said Ali beats Stiverne lol. I didn't say anything about Ali vs Wilder. If I had to pick that one though, I'd say Ali wins 7/10 and Wilder gets the other 3. You can't deny Wilder's right hand isn't dangerous as **** just because he has some flaws in his game.

Comment

Working...
                    X