Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlo fighting for WBC Interim, Jacobs maybe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlo fighting for WBC Interim, Jacobs maybe?

Jermall Charlo said he's fighting for the WBC Interim Title at 160.

He said Jacobs is running from him. Jacobs is #2 WBC. Lemieux and Canelo are #3 and #4 but are tied up.
    Dervychencho is #5 but is IBF mando.

Doubt it. They're on different networks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      They both are al Haymon fighters tho --hbo will take that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
        They both are al Haymon fighters tho --hbo will take that fight
        Yeah, i doubt it happens though

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          They're both Haymon and both #1-#2 WBC. Jacobs signed a 3 fight deal with HBO, Charlo is free to fight anyone on any network.

Comment

Cool. They should make that fight then.

Comment

If there are lingering doubts about Jacobs chin a fight with Charlo or Lemieux will provide the answer. I pick Jacobs to beat both of those guys if his chin is OK. Jacobs can bang. Lemieux when in shape has a pretty good chin. Charlo is a question mark at Middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                If there are lingering doubts about Jacobs chin a fight with Charlo or Lemieux will provide the answer. I pick Jacobs to beat both of those guys if his chin is OK. Jacobs can bang. Lemieux when in shape has a pretty good chin. Charlo is a question mark at Middleweight.
                He'll be fine. Hes not moving to cruiserweight. Dude is goin up 6 pounds, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                  He'll be fine. Hes not moving to cruiserweight. Dude is goin up 6 pounds, lol.
                  I haven't followed Charlo very much.
                  Did any of his past opponents have the KO ratio of Jacobs or Lemieux.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    GGG hits harder than either Charlo or Lemieux so why would they provide an answer to any to lingering doubts about Jacobs chin if getting off the canvas and go the distance with GGG didn't provide the answer?

Comment

Working...
                    X