• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    throw in Randle....

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Comment

• I'm not sure if kyrie and Lonzo would mesh well. Both need the balls in their hands.. could be Kobe and Nash all over again.. I think Lonzo ideally pairs with a spot up shooter like klay or reddick.

Lakers need to have one big man, and then surround Lonzo with as many pure shooters as possible and let Lonzo feed them the ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I'm not sure if kyrie and Lonzo would mesh well. Both need the balls in their hands.. could be Kobe and Nash all over again.. I think Lonzo ideally pairs with a spot up shooter like klay or reddick.

Lakers need to have one big man, and then surround Lonzo with as many pure shooters as possible and let Lonzo feed them the ball
          talent is talent...........you do need the ZEN to make it work doe......

Comment

• Dunno bout ya'll but im NOT liking what I see from Ball so far....his game seems fragile to me......is it just me?

Comment

• How confident about George coming to LA now that George has signed his extension in OKC? If the Thunder make a deep playoff run I think PG13 will be inclined to stay in OKC.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                How confident about George coming to LA now that George has signed his extension in OKC? If the Thunder make a deep playoff run I think PG13 will be inclined to stay in OKC.
                I think they have to win it all for him to want to stay....that would be devastating to our plans doe.........

Comment

• Randle's gotta go.

He's a turnover and foul magnet.

Kuz is a better fit.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    Randle's gotta go.

He's a turnover and foul magnet.

Kuz is a better fit.
                    Nothing wrong with having depth on the bench......keep them both I say.....

Comment

• Lakers gonna be last place except this year the pick is going to Cleveland. LOL you guys still getting analed by the Nash trade. Lakers are the new Clippers. Zo and Ingram are flops.

Comment

Working...
                      X