Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Will rest the rest of the year, return in may or september" - WTF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This ain't rocket science people. May & September are the dates that the biggest Mexican draws will be fighting & have been fighting. He ain't fighting in December or March. Quit being f#cking dummies. PPV is about maximizing money like it or not. And people eat up those big PPV's during Mexican holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      And tell me why G didn't give Jacobs an immediate rematch after most said Jacobs was robbed

Did you show this same disdain for G?
      Most didn't say he was robbed. Stop making up crap.

I'm not commenting on Canelo just your lies.

Wait are you the guy who had it 116-111 for Jacobs? Can't remember which one of you clown shows told me that since your all basically the same broken record.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        I think he said he doesn't know if he's fighting GGG in May or September. He'll probably fight again in May though even if it isn't GGG.
        Yea thats my bet. I'll bet Oscar is already talking to names for May with Tommy L for GGG & Canelo to co-headline against to amp up some September rematch. These mfers always wanna marinate sh^t just a liiiiiiiiil more lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          Most didn't say he was robbed.
          Most posters on boxingscene, real life boxers, commentators, etc did say Jacobs was robbed and some guy name Diego Rodriguez won't change that

Yes, I had it 116-111 for Jacobs

Jacobs won 1-3
          G won 4-6
          Jacobs won 7-12

Comment

Canelo will be back in May for sure. I imagine he is just tired as hell right now after going almost immediately into training camp after the Chavez Jr. fight.

Comment

Yeah but it is not just the fight they're recovering from but also the Training Camp and the Sparring! So NO they're not coming right back December that is just Common Sense! May 2018 MAYBE? The problem will be getting Casuals to comeback and trust that if it goes to the cards again things will be fair. That is not likely! Even with the backlash Canelo is NEVER going to lose on the Cards

Comment

Canelo has the attitude that hes a all time great already

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                  Most didn't say he was robbed. Stop making up crap.
                  Literally THOUSANDS of G fans on Jacobs Twitter/IG and numerous YouTube channels said Jacobs won

I literally lost track at how many pro boxers said Jacobs won

I provided you with a small sample of boxingscene quotes immediately after the Jacobs -G fight that said Jacobs was robbed

Do you really think some guy named Diego Rodriguez will erase that from history?

Comment

Most posters on boxingscene, real life boxers, commentators, etc did say Jacobs was robbed and some guy name Diego Rodriguez won't change that

Yes, I had it 116-111 for Jacobs

Jacobs won 1-3
                    G won 4-6
                    Jacobs won 7-12
                    You must be Adalaide's son! Poor eyes run in the family obviously. LOL

Comment

Literally THOUSANDS of G fans on Jacobs Twitter/IG and numerous YouTube channels said Jacobs won

I literally lost track at how many pro boxers said Jacobs won

I provided you with a small sample of boxingscene quotes immediately after the Jacobs -G fight that said Jacobs was robbed

Do you really think some guy named Diego Rodriguez will erase that from history?
                      Adalaide Jr. You are just trying to justify your whack score of 116-111 for Jacobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X