Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Max Kellerman praise Andre Ward for holding/grappling/arm-clamping?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Pactrash had Floyd on the ropes and BACKED OFF

He wasn't grappled or help

He just BACKED OFF

That's something you will have to accept and deal with...here have another for the road
    many made a big bonus backing away from payweather.

Comment

Oh the irony

MOST of you neo-nazis are sexually attracted to the same people you constantly rail against.

You are like that White supremacist that was arrested at a public park blowing a Black guy.

That's you all day.....or should I say.....all night

You are so insecure you can't even handle Max Kellerman having a different opinion that yours.

Such a sad little nazi-sympathizer.
      Pigali in jail you get reamed in the azz by neo Nazi wearing a German helmet and you like it. :boobies:

Comment

Here we have a non-white White supremacist.

Eager to bury his flat head into any racist white ass ....like the nazi loving tapeworm he is.

He'd join the Klan if they let him in....for now He'll just have to settle for the aryan brotherhood.
        Been hittin dat pipe hard eh bro?

Comment

i dont know. i dont know why people give ward a pass for the things he does. He wouldnt get away with it in another country and ward knows it. He shat himself when froch offered him a fight in nottingham. With out being able to use his illegal tactics, hes a limited fighter. What other attributes has he really got? He isnt that fast, poor combos, no power, average defense.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            I don't know. I dont know why people give ward a pass for the things he does. He wouldn't get away with it in another country and ward knows it. He shat himself when Froch offered him a fight in Nottingham. With out being able to use his illegal tactics, hes a limited fighter. What other attributes has he really got? He isn't that fast, poor combos, no power, average defense.
            Yes, without illegal tactics, he would have no chance of beating a decent opponent.

Comment

Working...
            X