This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    Ahaha I hope you're trolling.. if not, get to anger management therapy.. you seem to need it
    **** You ******! Keep my fuçking name out your mouth. I Do need anger management. Bring your punk ass here and I'll manage it good

Comment

Jesus Christ leave Internet forum before someone make fun of your mom too

Comment

Jesus Christ leave Internet forum before someone make fun of your mom too
        **** you you puzzy piece of ****. You fuçking coward. **** you

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Have you ever even been in a fight before, piece of ****? It's fuçking ****** like you, that stupid ass little shaolin sword, and that alt having Sun space that shouldn't even be in a fuçking boxing forum. You Don't know **** about boxing, fighting, or combat in general. I wish any one of you three punk ass mothers ****ers would actually try me. That would be fun. I like to fight. You fuçking piece of ****. **** You. Keep my fuçking name out your mouth punk ass ******. **** you
          well i dont post in NSB anymore.. this the lounge.. you want to talk boxing, go to NSB... i know boxing.. i'll check hook your @ss

Comment

well i dont post in NSB anymore.. this the lounge.. you want to talk boxing, go to NSB... i know boxing.. i'll check hook your @ss
            Come fuçking check hook me, you weak, sissy ass scared piece of ****. You wouldn't even post when Larry was in your town all weekend, and now you expect somebody to believe you would check hook someone? GTFOH!! I'd stomp your ass to a bloody mess. I'd take out a lot of frustration of your face. You wouldn't do sh it but curl up in a ball and scream for me to stop

Comment

lmao at your insult.. so what if i'm weak at least i make 6 figures.. why dont you be nice and maybe i'd lend you a $100 so you can afford a boxing stand..

Comment

lmao at your insult.. so what if i'm weak at least i make 6 figures.. why dont you be nice and maybe i'd lend you a $100 so you can afford a boxing stand..
                You SAY you make 6 figures. **** it, it's the internet we can say or be whatever we want. Like your Chinamen friend Shaolin can be a badass on the net, yet in real life runs off ball courts and get his shoes took. Or Jamie Harris, who on the net is a pro boxer from England. Yet, in real life, is just a fat unemployed Puerto Rican. So you can say anything you like. Be anything bff you like. But in real life, you're just a small, fraile, weak, scared little coward acting like something behind your screen. At least you admit you're weak and small and not a fighter

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  You SAY you make 6 figures. **** it, it's the internet we can say or be whatever we want. Like your Chinamen friend Shaolin can be a badass on the net, yet in real life runs off ball courts and get his shoes took. Or Jamie Harris, who on the net is a pro boxer from England. Yet, in real life, is just a fat unemployed Puerto Rican. So you can say anything you like. Be anything bff you like. But in real life, you're just a small, fraile, weak, scared little coward acting like something behind your screen. At least you admit you're weak and small and not a fighter
                  this is just my bank account.. want to see my mutual funds?

Comment

this is just my bank account.. want to see my mutual funds?

I'd rope you up and take every ****ing dollar you own before slitting your throat ******

Comment

Damn...i was gonna say thats how i imagine a Gloveking vs Jamie Harris fight would go down...but i might keep my opinion to myself now lol

Comment

Working...
                      X