Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Continues To Lash Out at "*****" Conor McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Continues To Lash Out at "*****" Conor McGregor

In a very odd twist, former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. has lashed out for several days at UFC champion Conor McGregor. A few short weeks ago, Mayweather complained that McGregor was using his name and he warned him - and others - to stop piggybacking on his legacy.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very weird, why is Mayweather all of a sudden non stop talking about him after telling him to shut up

Comment

It's going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        It's going to happen
        The fact that he's creating contests for this crap is making me think the same.

Comment

Thats hilarious, McGregor if he wanted to would rip Floyds arms off and beat him like a drum, and I dont even like MMA
          What would Floyd do without his entourage?

Comment

If this happens, the 24/7 or whatever is going to be INSANE.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              In a very odd twist, former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. has lashed out for several days at UFC champion Conor McGregor. A few short weeks ago, Mayweather complained that McGregor was using his name and he warned him - and others - to stop piggybacking on his legacy.
              [Click Here To Read More]

Floyd gets what Floyd wants.

Floyd could fight McGregor, and then settle his UFC lawsuit..... there wouldn't be a damn thing that Dana White could do about it LMAO

Floyd should e-mail White..... you pay me 10mil tomorrow, and you let me "borrow" Conor for 1 fight..... otherwise, I will fight him anyway, settle your lawsuit, and then Conor (YOUR ex-star) and I will establish our own MMA platform, and be your new competition LMAO
              Last edited by aboutfkntime; 12-15-2016, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
                If this happens, the 24/7 or whatever is going to be INSANE.
                Ahhh that is true

Comment

It's very obvious what's happening. Mayweather lost all his street cred, has become an "uncle Tom" in the eyes of his black fan base because he met with Trump or whoever it was, so now he thinks he can fool his dumb fan base into seeing him as "gangsta" again if he swears a lot and uses "street" phrases like "punk-ass b1tch."

Totally predictable. When you've been dumb, and you have a dumb fan base who expects you to stay dumb, you have to play dumb to keep in their good graces. Luckily for Floyd, he doesn't have to pretend too much.

Comment

lol @ mayweather slapping any mma fighter on the street and ending up in a wheelchair for the rest of his life

cheesy enough that it seems like pre fight hype

Comment

Working...
                    X