Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japanese man found true love with a doll.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    Do you get the feeling something is going on with world, and you are not a part of it, or just can't get a finger on it? Strange days, man. Can't imagine what this world will look like in 50 years.
    I'm feeling like that at times for sure. Thing is I think thats the natural progression of society. The older you get the more out of touch you get with the next generation thats slowly, but surely making things more like them as they gain more control. I'm positive my grandfather & father felt similar as they got older with how much rougher they grew up then I did. We are 3 or 4 elections from a Presidential candidate dropping out of the race over a micro aggression they committed in their youth.

Comment

GTFO,,,, what is wrong with people... At least the dude is happy and isn't bothering anyone else.. to each his own..

Im just glad Led finally found happiness

Comment

If I was related to that dude I would beat his ass for being an idiot

Comment

Well, it's evident that there are a whole variety of consequences from the Japanese work-centered culture. Men spend so much time at work that they don't even want to go home anymore. Their wives end up seeing them as a source of income, only, which aggravates matters. In the end, it's not the wives' fault, either, however.

In Japan, men who don't have money basically don't stand much of a chance when it comes to finding a partner. This is due to how the families of the women usually have the final say in whether a relationship happens. Not to mention that women are brought up, culturally, to value economic status in men, so they themselves follow along in this. And so what has happened is that a large percentage of men have lost all interest in sex and finding an actual mate, absorbing themselves in entertainment, such as anime, for example, and dressing in increasingly feminine ways.

On the female side, women end up waiting around for the perfect guy, which many times doesn't come. Their family approves of rich guys, and marriage can occur, but the women themselves find the men geeky and unattractive, essentially. This, obviously, leads nowhere good in the relationship.

That's why Japan is dying out, population-wise. In the future, they'll be increasingly dependent on immigrants to fill that spot. I can't say that I'm that shocked at the circumstances, because I grew up in a culture which shares some similarities to what I've just described.

In Puerto Rico (at least the post-90's boom version that I went to school in), wealth and social status were everything. It had been the end of the first-ever decade of a consistent economy on the island and, obviously, sectors of the population began to feel a kind of superiority. Due to being poor and unpopular (I was viewed as a foreigner, because I had lived in NY for a few years and could speak English), I never really had much of a chance at building relationships. I was made fun of in more ways than I could count, but it became a bewildering experience, ultimately.

Just when I had thought the least of myself, the school had a trip to D.C., and what I saw there threw my whole world upside down. A bunch of females my age, everywhere, were hitting on me. I couldn't believe it. It made no sense, and I assumed they were mocking me, until I noticed it was happening too much to be a coincidence.

Once I made it back to the island, I couldn't understand why there was such a huge difference, but now I do. It's just the way cultures are. Present day, I've been in relationship with an American woman for 8 years and, while I still feel hurt that my own people rejected me, I'm extremely happy that it turned out the way it did. She's perfect for me.

With this perspective, I now feel that it was the Puerto Rican women's loss, not mine. Considering that the economy here has crumbled since, and how the youth has all but disappeared from the island, it truly brings everything full-circle for me; when I do bump into anyone my age in a store, it's usually a woman, by herself. It makes me feel sad for them, despite the fact that I know some of them did it to themselves by being too picky. Everyone deserves to be loved, and culture shouldn't ruin people's lives, even if they're the ones taking that action.

Given what I've discussed, I can't blame people in Japan for finding unconventional sources of affection now that life has gone by, and they're alone in one way or another. They're dealing with the consequences of a culture that has left them without love. Check this out:

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/life/201...me-heart-isnt/

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/201...ow-priorities/
          Last edited by SunSpace; 07-03-2016, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Least she can't spend your money on her side dude.. am i right fellas

Comment

I don't know why but I'm lmao looking at the pictures.

Comment

can they make one that's white and blonde with nice **** and ass?

if so i'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  That guy loves the doll because:

1) it doesnt talk and agrees with him
                  2) gives him zero drama and problems
                  3) because of this has a beautiful personality in his words lol

Where can i get one too lol
                  The perfect woman

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                    Don't believe everything you read. We once had a black Irishman that turned out to be a white ginge Irishman that arranged fights he would never show up for!
                    Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    I hear you, man. The internet is full of fantastical dreamers.
                    Lmao yall rayciss

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                      The perfect woman
                      No diggity. If theres a two for one offer we should invest in em

Comment

Working...
                      X