Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Perez could win by knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
      50/50 IMO, im leaning towards Perez though, there's something special on him
      Didn't look like it last time out.

Comment

From what I've seen of both fighters, Jennings is faster, has a good jab and is bigger. I think he will out point Perez who gets far too lazy in the ring and often looks like he is unwilling to do anything.

Comment

Perez needs to wake up! we dont want another talent from cuba to be wasted

Comment

Six months ago I would have picked Perez but now I don't know.

Comment

Surprised these two are willing to face each other. I like Jennings; he impressed me in his last outing. That said, Perez has serious skills. Its a close call. I'm leaning towards Perez.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                Surprised these two are willing to face each other. I like Jennings; he impressed me in his last outing. That said, Perez has serious skills. Its a close call. I'm leaning towards Perez.
                The winner will be the second mandatory to Arreola v Stiverne winner right ? Presuming the winner gets past Wilder or elects not to unify versus Wladimir beforehand.

I like this match up,it's a solid one for sure.I'm edging towards Perez,but only because I believe there are still question marks over Jnnings durability.

I like both,though its these type of fights that separate the men from the boys.their most welcome gonna be a great month of boxing,that's for sure.

Comment

I think it's funny how some people think Jennings impressed last time out, whilst others think he didn't.

I personally didn't see anything that would lead me to think he has any future as a top heavyweight.

Comment

Difficult fight for Jennings, but he's been improving and fought very well against Szpilka.

Comment

Working...
                    X