No announcement yet.

Lets Relive Some Famous Quotes From Members On This Board Prior to the Election

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Who is that annoying phag Bringer? Guess he took it up the ass hard. Lol.
    Ran off and joined Antifa....

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      There is a reason you have 7 vibrators under your name. I dont appreciate pedophiles posting in my threads.
      Jim, you are a racist ****sexual. and you are the only one who uses vibrator in your butt.

Comment

I could only spend so much time compiling this stuff. Feel free to send over some of your wrong predictions, I'll update the original post and include you.
        You won't find any. I wasn't anti-Trump before the election. You'll find more quotes from me criticizing Hillary. Didn't like either of them but now that one is in office I'm going to do him the say way I would've did her.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Ran off and joined Antifa....
          Him and that other guy NATAS, whose imagery is literally this.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            Let the salt flow. Chant that "it's rigged!" Spam heavily edited videos by convicted fraudster James O'Keefe as if they're the truth. Post Alex Jones rants and masturbate with your tears to pictures of Julian Assange.

None of these idiotic claims of fraud by your side have proven authentic yet. Unlike the verified racist voter suppression laws your side have recently had struck down in court in the state of North Carolina.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/05/us...ghts.html?_r=0

Goddamn your tears are going to be delicious tomorrow.

Which color pantsuit do you prefer on your incoming Hillary gifs?
            Less than 24 hours until the alt-righties in this thread suffer a complete and total meltdown.

Gonna be hilarious listening to these hateful little boys complain for the next 4 years every time Clinton so much as farts in office.
            What's it like to be so scant for good news for the Trump campaign that you're forced to rely on activist conservative websites who don't even get press passes for news conferences IRL?

Not that we care if you win New Hampshire's pathetic 4 electoral votes anyway. You'll still be somewhere around 100 points behind the 8-ball with no chance of winning.

Wow. These ******s still going on with their conspiracies and thinking that Trump will win?

November 8th is going to be a painful night for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              Jim, you are a racist ****sexual. and you are the only one who uses vibrator in your butt.
              You take the award for the most uninspiring alt on this forum, and you're a pedo. You're irrelevant as is, but just do us all a huge favor and fade away completely.

Comment

You take the award for the most uninspiring alt on this forum, and you're a pedo. You're irrelevant as is, but just do us all a huge favor and fade away completely.
                You are the most irrelevant poster in this forum. You likely die as a virgin. Get your fat butt out of your basement, and find a job dickwad.

Comment

King Cuck Bringer is especially entertaining.
                  That's the best you got of me?
                  She did win Jersey, right?

Comment

And change your name to JaneRaynor cause all you do is whine all the time.

Comment

King Cuck Bringer is especially entertaining.
                      Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Really didn't work out for the Trump haters in any way.

Not surprised by the owners of the comments either.

Comment

Working...
                      X