Finally my fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oliverlt
    is that what they call stamina in MI

haha well that and the fact that i smoke way to much weed (and black and milds), and say that was about 80% of the problem and also i wasnt mentally prepared to fight tired... becuz if i woulda have endured the mental state that i went through in my lost i would have known what to do and what not to do if that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM
      haha well that and the fact that i smoke way to much weed (and black and milds), and say that was about 80% of the problem and also i wasnt mentally prepared to fight tired... becuz if i woulda have endured the mental state that i went through in my lost i would have known what to do and what not to do if that makes sense

You might be the next Oliver McCall

Comment

You might be the next Oliver McCall

You keep saying that, haha im know where near Oliver but am stateing that being tired is a MENTAL thing, not that im MENTALLY UNSTABLE haha!

Comment

You keep saying that, haha im know where near Oliver but am stateing that being tired is a MENTAL thing, not that im MENTALLY UNSTABLE haha!

First with weed then to crack
          first a mental thing then Mentally unstable
          you are on your way buddy.

Comment

First with weed then to crack
            first a mental thing then Mentally unstable
            you are on your way buddy.

Damn dude your way to into my wording thats kinda scary! But say what you feel and feel what you say either way i look at it your acting pretty damn GAY!

haha itz good doe man, do what you do

Comment

Damn dude your way to into my wording thats kinda scary! But say what you feel and feel what you say either way i look at it your acting pretty damn GAY!

haha itz good doe man, do what you do
              Alot of people on here including myself **** with you alot. Its not personal or anything its just you are like every other dude who first walks in a gym. Thinking he can ko ali. You'll never see half of them after the first day. So dont take anything serious. I give you a hard time about the loss cause its your fault not your trainers. If you were winded after one round, you need alot more work. Amutuers dont mean ****. Its just hands on training. So learn as much as you can. You can lose every amutuer fight and learn a lesson in everyone and still be a good pro. Just keep training. But I'm still going to bust your balls everytime you say something stupid.

Comment

Alot of people on here including myself **** with you alot. Its not personal or anything its just you are like every other dude who first walks in a gym. Thinking he can ko ali. You'll never see half of them after the first day. So dont take anything serious. I give you a hard time about the loss cause its your fault not your trainers. If you were winded after one round, you need alot more work. Amutuers dont mean ****. Its just hands on training. So learn as much as you can. You can lose every amutuer fight and learn a lesson in everyone and still be a good pro. Just keep training. But I'm still going to bust your balls everytime you say something stupid.

haha no doubt man itz all love here, like i said keep doin what you do

Comment

Well man those where some good swings but admit that the d00de was a punching bag.

I didnt see him throw anything.

Personaly if I was teh d00de getting the beating and you where coming on to me like that I'd clinch you up and throw a few dirty upper cuts...Or stick out my right (southpaw here) just make you run into my jab.

Plus I see a lot of punches but his legs where still steady. You should have put him on the floor with that barrage of punches Head gear or no headgear.

Anyway keep working at it, lots of potential, natural ability I see here...

anyway I shouldnt be talking Ive been out of the ring for a year

Comment

you suck sorry but it is true

Comment

you looked a bit tired after 30 seconds.

and you got that samuel peter looping punch going for ya.

well, at least you're fighting in a ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X