Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Negotiating Terence Crawford Fight on his Own?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan Negotiating Terence Crawford Fight on his Own?

So Hearn in a recent interview said he's talked with Top Rank but really isn't involved in the talks because he doesn't want that fight for Amir, he wants to make the Brook fight. So did Khan and his team just go to Top Rank directly or what? Or did TR reach out to Khan's team directly like they did with Angel Garcia? And I believe Khan only signed a three fight deal with Hearn right? After his next fight he will be a free agent? Could be now or never for the Brook fight as Hearn has alluded to.

Top Rank is negotiating directly with Khan's lawyer per Fat Dan.

Comment

They are offering Khan 5 million bucks to fight Crawford for a world title. That's a damn good offer and Khan should quit stalling and just say yes and sign the contract. Khan almost certainly loses to Crawford and he probably loses to Brook. If Khan does win either fight a win over Crawford is a much bigger win and makes him a champion and puts him on some pfp top 10 lists. A win over Brook does neither of these things.

Comment

Hearn doesn’t hold promotional rights to khan in the US, that’s why he’s not involved and desperate for him to fight brook. Dan Rafael and Keith Idec have said this and that it is being negotiated through khans lawyer as a result

Comment

Will Khan be negotiating an extra comfortable stretcher to take him to the ambulance?

Comment

nothing like a highlight reel vicious knockout to put Crawford over to casuals. You know Khan will deliver, just like he did for Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              They are offering Khan 5 million bucks to fight Crawford for a world title. That's a damn good offer and Khan should quit stalling and just say yes and sign the contract. Khan almost certainly loses to Crawford and he probably loses to Brook. If Khan does win either fight a win over Crawford is a much bigger win and makes him a champion and puts him on some pfp top 10 lists. A win over Brook does neither of these things.
              Khan loses to Crawford and gets $5m.

Khan then loses to Brook and gets $10m.

Retires with a career earning of $50m+

Not bad.

Comment

Well, it will be interesting seeing Bud spark him out at least.

Comment

I bet you Khan weasels out of this fight. I bet you.

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
                    I bet you Khan weasels out of this fight. I bet you.
                    I doubt it. No-one would walk away from $5m for 30 seconds of work.

Comment

Working...
                    X