Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Law Experts? Bill Cosby Settle Out OF Court and Still Got Charged?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Yeah man. I will stay that way. Maybe you need to request a change in medication because what you on now isn't working.
    How would you know? Really? I crushed your boy toy... sunspace.. he gave up teaching... now he wants to be XXXtension... run to a mirror.. honestly ask yourself!

“How stuuupid are you?”

I check out fine by the doctors..,

You embarrass yourself, in my opinion.. when you f wit me...

Homie, stick to dominoes.... peace... you ain’t ready to play a grown mas game....

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      How would you know? Really? I crushed your boy toy... sunspace.. he gave up teaching... now he wants to be XXXtension... run to a mirror.. honestly ask yourself!

“How stuuupid are you?”

I check out fine by the doctors..,

You embarrass yourself, in my opinion.. when you f wit me...

Homie, stick to dominoes.... peace... you ain’t ready to play a grown mas game....
      Okay but if what you have been doing all this time is playing a grown man's game, I don't want any part of that.

But I would like to hear your LA riots story though.

Comment

I get all that but I am asking you if that's truly fair in the big picture of things because one court is saying this is an innocent man but one court is saying this is a guilty man take all his livelihood.

So if you were an alien who just arrived which court would you believe because one says he did it and one says he didn't do it?
        He’s not guilty of a crime he is only liable for damages for the injuries he caused. That’s the difference

Comment

Okay but if what you have been doing all this time is playing a grown man's game, I don't want any part of that.

But I would like to hear your LA riots story though.
          Once I’m back in LA, axe the fools about me.

I ain’t no teacher... never claimed to be..

Where is your boy sun spot at... my ex employees mother runs a top shelf academy, 3 year wait list...

http://www.emeducation.com/AboutOurSchool.

Her son used to work for me.

Hit them up... I gots mine... where you at? The founders mother and I danced together, her son Chris, is a good looking * smart young man.. his dad is/was a United Airlines pilot.

I flew first class for free.. not now...

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Something like that

He moved to Florida as that state affords more protection to personal assets from creditors so they couldn’t just sell him up
            I didn’t know that... thanks...

Btw, smashing lil putos is so easy... I got letters, offer letters, email, degrees and six sigma credentials....

I need a few more fools to smash, before I go to America, and bury my dead...

I crushed sunspot... and his followers..

Who next?

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              He’s not guilty of a crime he is only liable for damages for the injuries he caused. That’s the difference
              What injuries though? Injuries related to Nicole's and Ron's murders? So that's still saying he is the one who killed them, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Once I’m back in LA, axe the fools about me.

I ain’t no teacher... never claimed to be..

Where is your boy sun spot at... my ex employees mother runs a top shelf academy, 3 year wait list...

http://www.emeducation.com/AboutOurSchool.

Her son used to work for me.

Hit them up... I gots mine... where you at? The founders mother and I danced together, her son Chris, is a good looking * smart young man.. his dad is/was a United Airlines pilot.

I flew first class for free.. not now...
                You are not telling me what I want to hear. I wanna hear about what your were up to during the LA Riots.

Comment

What injuries though? Injuries related to Nicole's and Ron's murders? So that's still saying he is the one who killed them, right?
                  Haven't you ever watched Judge Judy? Lol! Of course OJs case wasn't small claims but imagine that on a bigger level? In civil court the plantiff does not have to prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt. All the court has to prove is there was a wrong doing that caused suffering and theyre pretty damn sure the defendant caused it. This is why theres typically settlements before a judge decides.

Comment

You are not telling me what I want to hear. I wanna hear about what your were up to during the LA Riots.
                    Prison.........

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      Haven't you ever watched Judge Judy? Lol! Of course OJs case wasn't small claims but imagine that on a bigger level? In civil court the plantiff does not have to prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt. All the court has to prove is there was a wrong doing that caused suffering and theyre pretty damn sure the defendant caused it. This is why theres typically settlements before a judge decides.
                      I get all of that about the civil court but I am saying if you were to step and look. One court says he is innocent then other says he is guilty. Which one got it right?

Injuries being referred to here are murders, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X