Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford finally won at 147, Cruz and Mares went to war again and Jermell looked bad.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford finally won at 147, Cruz and Mares went to war again and Jermell looked bad.

Crawford is here and ready for the smoke with 147 guys he is the best imo.

Cruz gave Mares hell again gotta respect Mares for comeback again for a 2nd fight but he just can't beat Cruz.

Charlo won and deserves his credit but didn't look all that top notch really to Trouts credit thoe he has become a gatekeeper but a high lvl 1 and makes every look bad, he is beatable but doesn't make it easy for any one (with the exception of Lara).

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post

Cruz gave Mares hell again gotta respect Mares for comeback again for a 2nd fight but he just can't beat Cruz.

Charlo won and deserves his credit but didn't look all that top notch really to Trouts credit thoe he has become a gatekeeper but a high lvl 1 and makes every look bad, he is beatable but doesn't make it easy for any one (with the exception of Lara).
    I think Crawford is the 2nd best at 147. Spence would beat him and Hurd would beat Jermell in my opinion. No need for a third Cruz vs Mares. Cruz beat him by a wide margin. Leo is just better and beats him every time. Jermell never Hurt Trout the way Lara and Canelo hurt Trout and they fought a younger, better Trout.

Comment

How can you say crawford is the best at 147? His resume is trash. Danny garcia is better as of RIGHT NOW until crawford proves otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post

Bud is the best and Spence will be no match for him! Mark my words.

Comment

The boo birds were out during the Charlo fight.

I thought it'd be a lot more exciting.

Comment

Working...
          X