Was Teddy Atlas just canned by ESPN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    No I mean watching it on the TV😂😂
    lol ok well I guess take it as a compliment your sharp enough to make me think it was possible

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Teddy Atlas is a miserable commentator. He does everything in his power to make himself the center of attention instead of the fighters. Whether he's barking nonsense in a fighter's corner as a trainer or going ballistic over refereeing or judging as a commentator, he's consistently exposing himself as an attention whore.

His last cringefest was during Ramirez-Reed arguing that the stoppage was anything but justified. He was so off on that one that his fellow commentators were throwing shade at him. It got really pitiful as he started backtracking in the middle of his rant as replay after replay confirmed the validity of the stoppage.

Remove Teddy Atlas from all boxing programming. He's a fraud.
      exactly. he got his fighters ko'd then his insane diatribes in the corner. he never shuts up for a second during a fight. I bet he gave himself that scar he has. he is a make believe tough guy

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        lol ok well I guess take it as a compliment your sharp enough to make me think it was possible
        Nice one man👍🏻

Comment

Working...
        X