• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

rebelx2g1

1 Star
    a month ago-

I came here to watch the Mayweatehr-McGregor fight, Honestly, the best part of the whole experience was the fact that the security was really hospitable; you usually find the security to be a bunch of jerks, but in this case that's the only thing I can say good about this overrated place...... First of all, the waitresses are rude, and passive-aggressive, and on top of that the night ended abruptly when some crazy chick decided to start a fight with some guy and got punched in the face, someone yelled 'he's got a gun' and everyone ran out of the place..... Will never visit this place again.

Daniel J.
    Carpinteria, CA

5 reviews

1.0 star rating 9/16/2017
    Fifty Dollar door fee and 2 drink minimum. A Bud is 14. It was 1230 on a Friday. Place was dead and the girls were nasty and cottage cheese everywhere. Stayed 10 minutes and left. Tried to get my money back, no luck. Stay Away

Patty Mcgee

1 Star
    in the last week

Mayweather is cheap and screwed all us cAbdrivers. so cabs limos uber and partybuses bring NOBODY.IVE HEARD ITS MAINLY ALL TRANSGENDERS AND WAY OVERPRICED..DONT GO NO ONES THERE LOL

Jourdan G.
    New York, NY

34 friends
    35 reviews
    15 photos

1.0 star rating 7/3/2017
    Horrible. Last night we decided to attend the club to show support for a newly owned BB. Upon arrival we were told that it was $50/head. There were 5 of us (3girls + 2guys). As a new business, you would think the idea would be to generate traffic, get a buzz up, bring in quality clientele. That was absolutely not the case. There was no line at all and the people that came out of the club said it wasn't worth it, so what makes you think that paying $250 for entry only would be our decision?! Before even coming to this establishment, we were told by our bellhop at our hotel that going to this club was a bad idea, but we didn't listen. I wish we would have. THEN when we made it very clear that we were unsatisfied, the doormen insisted on getting us a limo to ANOTHER strip club. Embarrassing. Please do me a favor and save your money.

James W.
    Lowell, MA

8 reviews

1.0 star rating 7/15/2017
    Worst place in Vegas. I was looking forward to checking out mayweather club as I'm a fan, but I was so disappointed. 50 dollar entry seemed steep but I was like "sure we're in vegas". I go to get a beer and it was 25 bucks! Worst part is that the girls are very stuck up. I noticed they don't chat with many of the "middle"or "low" class. I was dressed in business casual and they gave me a bit more attention but were not very personable. It looks like they are just waiting for celebrities to come on before they go all out.

STAY AWAY!

Alex Maxwell

1 Star
    a month ago-

They wouldn't let me call them for information and when i finally did get ahold of them they said there was a a height restriction.... seriously that's not cool!!!

Joel Lebaron

1 Star
    2 weeks ago

Worst club in Vegas!!!

Anthony Gomez

1 Star
    4 months ago-

Sucks Ghetto!

Frank Volpe

1 Star
    1 photo
    2 months ago

Fail.

Franco Caruso
    1 Star
    1 photo
    a month ago

Hole

Isai Hernandez

1 Star
    2 weeks ago

Their staff sucks
    Last edited by Lou Cipher; 10-15-2017, 10:42 PM.

Too late I’ve already been and it was off the chain. It overtook the Rhino as the best strip club in Vegas IMO.

Comment

'cottage cheese everywhere' ?

i really hope you wrote all of those

Comment

doesnt shock me. money doesnt buy class. the club was always going to be trashy with mayweather running it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Too late I’ve already been and it was off the chain. It overtook the Rhino as the best strip club in Vegas IMO.
          LOL only funny thing you've ever said. You can't afford the cover charge let alone the $25 beers
          Offensive Wizardry Offensive Wizardry likes this.

Comment

free cottage cheese and a bad review??? fake news

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              LOL only funny thing you've ever said. You can't afford the cover charge let alone the $25 beers
              I make more than your mum and da.

Comment

Originally posted by Google Reviewer Patty McGee View Post
                ITS MAINLY ALL TRANSGENDERS
                Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                I’ve already been and it was off the chain. Best strip club in Vegas IMO.

Comment

a month ago-

They wouldn't let me call them for information and when i finally did get ahold of them they said there was a a height restriction.... seriously that's not cool!!!

Joel Lebaron

Is that Floyd banning anyone over 5'8" so he doesnt look too small?

Comment

LOL only funny thing you've ever said. You can't afford the cover charge let alone the $25 beers :rofl:
                    as if you can..

I doubt they have handicap parking so you can't go even if you could afford it.

Comment

Working...
                    X