No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury's Song Choice for the Wilder Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    British fighters come out to the queerest music. It's weird, because they're rugged, good fighters. Just horrible taste in music.

They don't have to compensate or front with their tunes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
      Hahahahaha!!! Which fight was this??
      Tim Bradley fight I'm sure he did that more than once

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
        You're basing this on a few fighters ring walks?

Lee Selby from Wales (That's in the UK btw) comes out to Big L - lifestylez of the poor and dangerous.
        No, many fighter's ring walks. I've been watching uk boxing streams for over 10 years. It's noticeable how many uk fighters come out to really lightweight music when they fight at home.

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        They don't have to compensate or front with their tunes.
        Yep, they can just come right out the closet and be who they really are.

Comment

No, many fighter's ring walks. I've been watching uk boxing streams for over 10 years. It's noticeable how many uk fighters come out to really lightweight music when they fight at home.

Yep, they can just come right out the closet and be who they really are.

So you think liking certain song implies your sexuality?

Was it because it was a female singer?

You remind me of these school kids that think that liking girls is gay

Amazing how you thought picking a Nicki Minaj song is more "gay" than coming in with a gold glitter colour gimp mask on

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
            Groves has the best ring walk & music.
            100%

But I’ve always felt you shouldn’t really come out to fight music though The Prodigy is made for it.

I think it’s beneficial just to come out to a song that relaxes you/makes you happy. Especially at the top level being relaxed is key

I’d come out to come on Eileen or some s.hit.

Comment

At least he didn't come out to Sweet Caroline.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                So you think liking certain song implies your sexuality?

Was it because it was a female singer?

You remind me of these school kids that think that liking girls is gay

Amazing how you thought picking a Nicki Minaj song is more "gay" than coming in with a gold glitter colour gimp mask on
                You are an uptight geek talking everything literally. Lighten up, hop off the internet, take a walk, listen to some chick music while you're at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
                  You're basing this on a few fighters ring walks?

Lee Selby from Wales (That's in the UK btw) comes out to Big L - lifestylez of the poor and dangerous.
                  everything this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                    He looked relaxed during the ring walk. Back in the changing rooms too.

Who was the guy who sang Wilder's walk in song..is he a big name?
                    Wilder walked in to Jay Rock - “Win”. It has several million views on YouTube.

Comment

You are an uptight geek talking everything literally. Lighten up, hop off the internet, take a walk, listen to some chick music while you're at it.
                      Careful you don't listen to a woman sing, you might turn gay.

Comment

Working...
                      X