Collapse
No announcement yet.

I ****ed up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She saw you talking with women on a dating app, no reasonable person in that situation would believe you were "just talking" with all of those people. It very much so suggests you either have or would eventually have cheated on her.

But anyway, nothing to do but just tell her straight up how you feel and take it from there.

Comment

Beer, handle yourself well in this situation. She will always remember how you handled yourself. If you go slinging mud her way "what about YOUR phone?" she'll see you are used to lying and deflecting. Just say "yeah, I did it, wasn't smart to do, because I really dig you, so from now on you can always check my phone. I'm open from here on out. I'm committed to us." THAT's how to deal with this. From personal experience, my brother.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Apologize, be honest with her and hopefully she gets over it. Also, I've found that roses can be a 'get out of jail card.'
        What are you, 50, this isnt the fking 1970s, these girls today don't give a fck about a good damn rose, kids today are eating ass for Christ sake.

Comment

LMAO Ive been in charge of our marketing department which includes our social media management as well. so I literally have a ton of hot chicks in bikinis photos on my phone some legit some not so If my lady ever found them on my phone she knows most of them are IG model chicks and promo models that we use for our projects and campaigns.

But yeah if a girl sends me a booty pics and DD pics then yeah she'll probably start reading our actually text convos so I just delete the actual text convos and keep the pics in my iMessage lol

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            damn straight bro. i'm disappointed you haven't beaten her yet.
            Honestly she has a black belt and would probably kick me in the head and knock my ass out

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Honestly she has a black belt and would probably kick me in the head and knock my ass out

i can imagine the thread the next day you'd make immediately upon waking up

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                If you need some advice on women you can PM me bro

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I don't know what to do.
                  Slap her back to her senses.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i can imagine the thread the next day you'd make immediately upon waking up
                    "Guys I just got knocked out by my girlfriend. Any advice?"

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      Slap her back to her senses.
                      She wants to hang out tonight around 7.

So

Comment

Working...
                      X