Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Khan Have A Better Chance Beating Crawford Than Garcia Beating Spence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Khan Have A Better Chance Beating Crawford Than Garcia Beating Spence?

Which is the bigger mismatch?

Let's be honest Khan would be Crawfords best opponent to date but khan can't take a punch. He just can't. So I think Mikey has a better chance.

Comment

Tough to say. I'm not sure what Khan has left. His last performance wasn't all that impressive. Khan prior to the Canelo KO would give Crawford a 50/50 fight. Not sure about now. But I would still say Khan/Crawford is less of a mismatch than Mikey/Spence.

Comment

hell no. Because Mikey is a undefeated top P4P fighter in the world. He will likely lose because of the jumping up weight classes but he's elite caliber fighter anything can happen when you have the skill and class Mikey has. Khan has been beaten already too many times to count, KO'd too many times to count, isn't elite, isn't on any P4P rankings and isn't even on most folks top 10 rankings for welterweight. Mikey has a slim chance of winning, Khan has literally no chance in winning. lol

Khan is a shot no chin fighter who just got dropped his last fight against a bum who was hand picked just to try and make Khan look good and he couldn't do that.

Comment

Khan is dangerously close to a cherry pick.

Mikey is too but because of size not because of quality.

This is a good question lmao. I wouldnt be surprised if Mikey won but would be if Khan did... then again, Crawford was getting outfought/boxed by a guy who’s as close to being a cripple as possible

Comment

I can't really see any tools that Mikey has to give Spence problem but Khans speed could give Crawford fits.

Comment

Working...
            X