Was Fury Really Unconscious?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Fury Really Unconscious?

https://i.imgur.com/RhJwNrz.gif

See how he puts out his left arm to break his fall and coming contact with the canvas--even after the 2nd punch.

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/RhJwNrz.gif

See how he puts out his left arm to break his fall and coming contact with the canvas--even after the 2nd punch.
    How do I embed a gif in this post?

Comment

How do I embed a gif in this post?

Half the people here don't know what you're talking about and what happened on Saturday post this in NSB

And yes he was out cold

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

Half the people here don't know what you're talking about and what happened on Saturday post this in NSB

And yes he was out cold
        Thanks for the embed.But did you check out his left arm?

From another view I had posted at another thread, that it looks like he looks [eyes to his right] at the ref at the count of 3. All that is part of why Reiss allowed him to continue--after the walkabout test.

The ref--right there--sees things you and I don't.
        See Kov vs Ward II. The ref saw that Kov could not fight back and that he did not want to continue. Before all the denial set in, which continues to this day.

RE Fury, ref assessed that it was not as bad as people believe.
        Last edited by johnbook; 12-05-2018, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the embed.But did you check out his left arm?

From another view I had posted at another thread, that it looks like he looks [eyes to his right] at the ref at the count of 3. All that is part of why Reiss allowed him to continue--after the walkabout test.

The ref--right there--sees things you and I don't.
          See Kov vs Ward II. The ref saw that Kov could not fight back and that he did not want to continue. Before all the denial set in, which continues to this day.

RE Fury, ref assessed that it was not as bad as people believe.
          No it doesn't look to me like he tried to break the fall the ref said on fight hype interview Tyson looked sleep and he regained consciousness at count of 5 which is why he had him go to neutral corner and walk back before he allowed the fight to continue

Comment

Badly hurt , heavily dropped, closed his eyes to recover, got up, no ko

Comment

Fury is definitely looking at the ref no later--maybe earlier than--the count of 4.

Was Douglas ever unconscious from Tyson's massive uppercut in 8th rd?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23UH8srdD98

See Douglas put both arms out to break his fall.

The result may prove my case. Fury was not concussed, did fine and may not have been unconscious as Douglas was not. His placing his left arm to break his fall, even after the 2nd punch--instead of going limp is a good clue.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                Badly hurt , heavily dropped, closed his eyes to recover, got up, no ko
                I like your take--closed his eyes. Are you LOL though?

Comment

I also noticed that he broke his fall with his left arm. It is why his head didn't hit the canvas, which probably saved him from being actually knocked out.

The whole movement on impact looked like someone deliberately trying to minimise the degree of impact. Which, given how fast he recovered, seems like a reasonable assumption.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    I also noticed that he broke his fall with his left arm. It is why his head didn't hit the canvas, which probably saved him from being actually knocked out.

The whole movement on impact looked like someone deliberately trying to minimise the degree of impact. Which, given how fast he recovered, seems like a reasonable assumption.
                    Thank you. Keep seeing and thinking.

Comment

Working...
                    X