Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I've Always Felt I'm The Best - Now More Than Ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: I've Always Felt I'm The Best - Now More Than Ever!

WBC, WBA middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (50-1-2, 34 KOs) is looking to make history next month, when he moves up to the super middleweight limit of 168-pounds to challenge WBA "regular" champion Rocky Fielding. Canelo has captured world titles at junior middleweight and unseated Gennady Golovkin in September for his two middleweight belts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He should fight Smith instead of fielding if he wants to be great.

Comment

Until this sausage fights Charlo and Jacob he shouldn't talk nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        He should fight Smith instead of fielding if he wants to be great.
        Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
        Until this sausage fights Charlo and Jacob he shouldn't talk nonsense.
        Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Canelo is in a really good position right now and has been for a while, where he has to fight everyone, back to back to back to back. And if he doesn't he's avoiding them, even if he has already fought better fighters. What do these high standards sound like? Same thing Mayweather was a victim to. But really it's just high praise. No one wants to see GGG vs all these guys they want Canelo to fight, because deep down inside they don't think much of him.
        Damn. I guess Ca$hnelo really is the new Mayeather. Probably why Floyd keeps specifically talking about GBP, Oscar, and Canelo.

Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Damn. I guess Ca$hnelo really is the new Mayeather. Probably why Floyd keeps specifically talking about GBP, Oscar, and Canelo.

Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo

only the King of England, King Fury, is bigger than Ca$hnelo right now

Comment

Mr. Middleweight Ca$hnelo running train on all of ya'll haters.

Too easy

Comment

The best boxer is Lomachenko. “If” Mikey beats Errol, then Mikey is the best.

Comment

You lost your last two fights

Comment

Need to be more accurate. Always felt you could be the best after acc limaitizing to 160 and picking Ggg at right time.
                  But after losing to Ggg twice you are nearly there. Or if Nell is as optimistic as he seems he can be mentioned in same breath with the Ggg now

Comment

Clenelo Alvaroid is a drug cheat and ugly ginger

Comment

Working...
                    X