Collapse
No announcement yet.

VADA: Tom Loeffler’s tweets regarding Golovkin/Alvarez testing are not correct

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t like it when people just lie like that. That’s defamation...

Comment

Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
      Sanchez admitted on spanish network the night of the fight that he felt Canelo won.

More specifically he said they "needed the last three rounds to win but Canelo did not let us".

Starts at 4:00

https://youtu.be/Sz9UHi80vcQ
      You could show this fool a 100 different interviews Sanchez did AFTER the fight saying GGG didn't win and he will just tell you that isn't what Sanchez really meant or show him video of him flat out telling GGG you are losing. He's a GGG fanboy. It's funny when Loeffler or GGG say any nonsense he believe it and takes it as fact but if they get caught lying well they must of just been misunderstood or confused. If anything come out negative for GGG well I need more information and have to dig further to get to the bottom of this I can't just believe it. But if GGG or Loeffler say it he quotes it as fact without needing more info.

Sanchez doesn't beat around the bush whether you like him or hate him he has no problem letting the world know exactly how he feels and no matter how many different ways he tries to tell fans GGG didn't win the fight they don't want to hear it and live in denial
      Last edited by bigdunny1; 11-21-2018, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
        Why is Loeffler not mentioning the reconstructive surgery g had on his face? I agree with Loeffler on this though, why would anyone want to test someone who literally just had their face rearranged? How would anyone even test g that soon after the fight??? g's eyes were both swollen shut for two weeks after the fight. Asking a blind man to pee in a cup. lol.

g might have made a fortune fighting Canelo, but was it worth the irreversible brain damage he suffered?

Comment

Man, VADA is corrupt and we all know it. Anyone who doesn't understand or believe that WBC, the NSAC, VADA and USADA are corrupt and choose favorites is in denial or a man fan.

Comment

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
            Man, VADA is corrupt and we all know it. Anyone who doesn't understand or believe that WBC, the NSAC, VADA and USADA are corrupt and choose favorites is in denial or a man fan.
            Tom Loeffler is also corrupt. He just tried to defame VADA only to try and take it back after the humiliating backlash from the fans on his Twitter, and after VADA exposed him.

Comment

Really wish Gennady would dump these guys. He doesn't need them anymore

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                You could show this fool a 100 different interviews Sanchez did AFTER the fight saying GGG didn't win and he will just tell you that isn't what Sanchez really meant or show him video of him flat out telling GGG you are losing. He's a GGG fanboy. It's funny when Loeffler or GGG say any nonsense he believe it and takes it as fact but if they get caught lying well they must of just been misunderstood or confused. If anything come out negative for GGG well I need more information and have to dig further to get to the bottom of this I can't just believe it. But if GGG or Loeffler say it he quotes it as fact without needing more info.

Sanchez doesn't beat around the bush whether you like him or hate him he has no problem letting the world know exactly how he feels and no matter how many different ways he tries to tell fans GGG didn't win the fight they don't want to hear it and live in denial

In all my time following boxing I have never seen a fan base and emotionally attached as Golovkin die hard fans.

We're well into the third month since Canelo took Golovkin's 0 and his fans are still crying about it, not to mention ia been well over a year since the draw and they haven't stopped crying about that.

I will say this, boxingscene's forum is much better than a couple other forums I used to post in.

Comment

Loeffler

Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
                  Tom Loeffler is also corrupt. He just tried to defame VADA only to try and take it back after the humiliating backlash from the fans on his Twitter, and after VADA exposed him.
                  Let's base our observations around facts please

Comment

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
                    Let's base our observations around facts please

Take yout own advise.

Comment

lol so GGG is the one not doing year round testing..hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X