Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado, Luis Arias Fight To a Twelve Round Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess that means nobody's gotta pay the 10 racks now.

Comment

Another FOTY contender for Rosado... As I said before, much more entertaining outside the ring than inside. No one expected this to be particularly exciting except for a few Rosado fans who for some reason believe he's entertaining.

Comment

I guess he did a rookie mistake of wearing wrong footwear

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
          Ruined Eddie Hearn plan to match the winner with Demetrius Andrade, Now the that out the way let hope Boo Boo fights a real top 10 guy at 160
          Wouldnt doubt if we got Jacobs-Rosado and Andrade-Arias tbh

Comment

I thought this was a good win for Rosado, was pretty surprised it turned out to be a draw

Comment

A couple of thoughts, first is that I thought Rosado won. Even though I thought Gabe won, Arias seemed to land the bigger shots but Rosado seemed to dictate pace and "Cuba" seemed mentally defeated and hurt throughout the bout. Also, Mora is terrible as an announcer and would be worse as a corner man for a fight. I like Sergio but I felt like his analysis was poor. That being said, he's much better than Leonard who is absolutely terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                Draw deserved what a bore this fight was. Rosado is just a glorified bum not much more.
                Why did you even watch it Then?

Comment

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
                  Another FOTY contender for Rosado... As I said before, much more entertaining outside the ring than inside. No one expected this to be particularly exciting except for a few Rosado fans who for some reason believe he's entertaining.
                  If Rosado ain't entertaining why you watch him?
                  Hater

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                    A couple of thoughts, first is that I thought Rosado won. Even though I thought Gabe won, Arias seemed to land the bigger shots but Rosado seemed to dictate pace and "Cuba" seemed mentally defeated and hurt throughout the bout. Also, Mora is terrible as an announcer and would be worse as a corner man for a fight. I like Sergio but I felt like his analysis was poor. That being said, he's much better than Leonard who is absolutely terrible.
                    Spot on
                    I totally agree...

Comment

Rosado is my favorite journeyman. Simply like this guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X