Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The truth about Brook: he will be a MONSTER at 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth about Brook: he will be a MONSTER at 160!

4 years ago Brook already had to vomit and use enemas in the locker room to make 147 for the 1st Carson Jones fight, so he struggled that night.

The 2nd Carson Jones fight was at 152 and Brook DESTROYED Carson Jones since he was no longer drained. Moving up just 5 pounds made a world of difference for Brook, it was like he was a different guy.

Now, Brook will have another 8 pounds to spare. Imagine how much stronger Brook is gonna be when he can actually eat steak and potatoes in camp. At 160 Brook is gonna have Herculean power.

Here's how drained Brook was at 147. You can actually see the Veins and Arteries jumping out of his neck.

Brook walks around over 186. At 176 he is already in great shape. At 160 Brook will have the speed of Hermes and the power of Hercules.

I don't see how he losses this fight. 160 is perfect for him.
    Last edited by Golgo 13; 08-28-2016, 03:15 AM.

I agree. Nobody could even beat him at 147 in a drained state. Hoiw can anyone beat him at his best weight?
    I'm worried for ggg

Comment

Are you guys trolling

Comment

he looks the part.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
          Are you guys trolling
          You don't know **** about boxing! You are a troll if you think this isn't a good fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Da Pimper View Post
            You don't know **** about boxing! You are a troll if you think this isn't a good fight!
            I'm not a troll and its **** fight plain and simple... GGG is the best MW on the planet and Brook is arguably not the best WW, is fighting 2 full weight classes above his norm and against a guy who is the best and has never shown his full potential; That's right GGG has never shown us what he can really do and is holding back.

Comment

He's at 147 for a reason. Not because he enjoys getting down to the weight, because he can beat up on smaller guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                I'm not a troll and its **** fight plain and simple... GGG is the best MW on the planet and Brook is arguably not the best WW, is fighting 2 full weight classes above his norm and against a guy who is the best and has never shown his full potential; That's right GGG has never shown us what he can really do and is holding back.
                No, I'm afraid it don't work like this. GGG is arguably the best middleweight just like brook is arguably the best ww. Nobody wanted brook at 147 just like nobody wanted ggg

If GGG was just given the title of best 160 guy he probably would just move up. As long as history book saw him as lineal champ

Comment

GGG is in way over his head here. This will be a massacre.

Comment

Golovkin dies in the ring in this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X